Anyone good with nicknames?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShyNLonely

Reaction score
Hi all. ::D I'm some time member here, and I have problem with something, so I thought I could ask here. :D
I'm having trouble with naming my channel. I absolutely s**k at choosing names. ::( To make things worse, people did call me "New PewDiePie" in past and I record videos for some time now. But they are all still on my PC. And I was very good in avoiding saying name. So I just choose some random first name. ::( But I need channel name. Any help from here? Tnx.

[a taste] [an animal] [color] [a state of mind] [a food dish] [a season] [a geometrical shape] [a time of the day] [a [planet] [a place that doesn't exist] [something that you can wear]

Pick two and you can come up with some simple yet interesting names. Like Suicide Sheep :D :D
Like,
Lonely Pasta
Purple Winter
Crispy Dawn
Bitter Wolf
Wishing Well
Heavenly Shoes
just one of the ways...
Be careful though, you may also come up with some names like Flat Earth with this. :p

You are really good at this. :D The farest I've got was Lonely Astronaut or Lonely Vampire, but I thought to use it for my side project in terms of self help page.

Latest posts

Back