Predictions 2018

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah G

Reaction score
What do you predict for 2018?

I have been reading predictions for 2017 and fortunately things didn't turn out as badly as had been expected. North Korea hasn't killed us all, Italy's economy didn't collapse, Phil Collins didn't die and neither Geert Wilders nor Le Pen were elected prime minister. 

Any psychics or political pundits willing to take a shot at what the coming year will throw at us?

North Korea will cease to exist, as we know it.

Bitcoin will be worthless.

Trump will continue to be a dangerous idiot, but he will muddle through and get some things right.

The English cricket side will get their honeysuckle together.

There will be some terrible natural disasters.

ISIS will peter out.

I migiht actually wash my car.

-The world cup will be boring and full of political tension.
-No war with North Korea.
-there would be one or two culturally enriched terrorist attacks.
-more shootings in the US.
-A big celebrity will commit suicide.
-I won't get a girlfriend.

TheLoadedDog said:

Trump will continue to be a dangerous idiot, but he will muddle through and get some things right.

ISIS will peter out.

North Korea will become the greatest national power.

Bitcoin will be worth 100k usd.

Trump will MAGA =P

English cricket will mostly stay the same.

Nature will be chill.

ISIS will bring back Osiris.

You know that car isn't getting washed.

Now at least one of us will be right.  :p

I predict I'm going to eat more cookies.

In fact, I'm starting right now :)

As for the world, I predict it's going to more or less be the same as it has been for the last 2000 years, except shittier.

Trump will get the world blown up hopefully after Phil Collins get Knighted

Sir Phil Collins...I'd like that

I predict the beginning of Ragnarok. The Frost Giants will walk out of the frozen North because of global warming and the Einherjar will exit the 500 doors of Valhalla to battle them while the world burns in flames.

Happy 2018. :)

Another US recession/economic crash.
More celeb deaths.
Mount Vesuvius eruption?
Another major natural disaster in the US.
Another major mass shooting in the US.

The UK media, politicians, and celebrities, amongst others, will continue to whinge and whine about the implications of Brexit and the perilous state of the NHS.

Al-Sisi will be re-elected in Egypt with another suspiciously high per cent of the vote.

Vladimir Putin will be re-elected in Russia with another suspiciously high per cent of the vote.

English football fans will dream of England winning the World Cup, ending 52 years of hurt at long last. England fans will then wake up, and see their overpaid, overrated and overhyped team get knocked out by a supposedly lesser nation. Again.

Trump will remain in power despite ever growing pressure on him to quit, as he stumbles from one scandal to another.

I will finally make a conceited effort to pass my driving test again, and this time succeed, burying the ghost of 5 failures that still haunt me to this day.

Russell Howard will continue to be unfunny.

ISIS will peter out.

Did you wash your car?

i predict that a new age is here.

Aliens are the next big thing. it's actually starting to happen low key.

well i predict that sooon people wont die anymore. i, along with this generation wont die anymore and anyone after that. and mars will be colonized. artificial intelligence would understand God, and be life like, because of all the symbols and poems we write on the iternet etc.

Latest posts

Back