If you could say ONE THING to the president of the US, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you and prime minister john howard ever get it on?

john howard loved bush, tried to make australia like america! Thank god his gone.

why are you such an idoit? and why do you hate blacks, peace and the planet so much, what did they ever do to you?

I would say...wow...you're the first senator I ever met in flesh and blood lol!

Are you going to pardon any cocaine distributing, mudering, income tax evading ******** like Clinton did, in your last days in office??

:club:

Any reasonable person would hate themself for being what you've become, and I'm sorry for that. I understand that the state of this country is not the result of one man's actions, though you have been pegged with the greater part of that. My only question would be to ask how it feels to be the most hated president in american history.

Qui said:
Any reasonable person would hate themself for being what you've become, and I'm sorry for that. I understand that the state of this country is not the result of one man's actions, though you have been pegged with the greater part of that. My only question would be to ask how it feels to be the most hated president in american history.

By the time you got to that third sentence you'd have confused the poor man. Speak loudly, and clearly, and shortly!

Alright, George, you've been reelected and you're nearing the end of your two terms as President. Since you really have nothing to lose politically anymore, tell me, what on Earth was that underneath the back of your suit from a debate with Kerry in 2004?

story.jpg

Surely just a poor fitting suit, right ol' chum?

Latest posts

Back