Stuck in the middle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

I'm a little to the right on the spectrum of shallow versus deep thinkers. I've mostly been around shallow thinkers in my life. It can be fun for a short time but get bored easily. My experience with deep thinkers, I can be engrossed for a short time but get overwhelmed after a while... So I'm stuck in the middle

Seahorse said:
I'm a little to the right on the spectrum of shallow versus deep thinkers. I've mostly been around shallow thinkers in my life. It can be fun for a short time but get bored easily. My experience with deep thinkers, I can be engrossed for a short time but get overwhelmed after a while... So I'm stuck in the middle

Middle's a great place to be and a place I feel no one stays enough on, these days.
I'm too bright to be a shallow thinker but too stoopid to be a deep thinker. I'm kind of like Conan, without the Swarzen...Swarz...short Austrian bodybuilder dude.
I think that's fine. You need people in the middle to prevent the other two sides trying to kill each other because they think they're always right. It's like the third party. People don't know how lucky they are to have the third party.

I was really hoping "average " would be a designated group and I could collect government benefits... Just my average humor

Well if that's 'average' humour mine must be below par because it made me chuckle :)

I had to tone down my sarcasm from moving to the US as I kid from England. It helped... I do love me some some Russel Howard though

Latest posts

Back