Looking for Email Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godzilla73

Reaction score
I used to email a few people years ago and it was a lot of fun, it's always nice to wake up to something from another and hear how their day is going. It's also much more convenient than sending a message on most websites. Considering I don't really have any friends other than family it would be great. If there is anyone who would love to email and have a friend to talk to that would be awesome. My name is Mike and 44. PM me with your email and I would be happy to say hi.

Godzilla73 said:
I used to email a few people years ago and it was a lot of fun, it's always nice to wake up to something from another and hear how their day is going. It's also much more convenient than sending a message on most websites. Considering I don't really have any friends other than family it would be great. If there is anyone who would love to email and have a friend to talk to that would be awesome. My name is Mike and 44. PM me with your email and I would be happy to say hi.

hey! i would love to email you!

Latest posts

Back