Apparently I'm ugly. ^^

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShyNLonely

Reaction score
Well ..... Again, not trollish post, this happened few hours ago.
Anyway, since my love life absolutely bl**s on so many levels, I decided to eliminate some factors. xD So I put my photo somewhere on internet. XD I also got like complete ZERO feedback from anyone in past. Even my 2 close female friends - 0 points and stuff like: " It's me " - cr**. Anyway, I know I don't have straight world class teeths, bad haircut, beard and all that c**p. But it hit me so freakin hard when one guy gave me 4/10 grade. Before that I was really ok with it. I was actually pretty cool with it finally, after saying myself for 15 years that I'm ugly. I kinda thought that I have pretty cool face constuction, like facial bones are pretty cool. With some cutish look, I would give myself 5.5 - 6 / 10. xD
So .... that means officially I'm ugly. XD Can we get drunk now? :D

Ugly my hairy arse.

I connect physical appearance to personality. You can be a supermodel but if you are a nasty person, I won't find you attractive. Or you can have a face like the back of a bus, but if I like you, I will be happy to see that face. This even trickles down to things like cars. A person can drive a $100k sports car, but if I don't like them, I will find the car physically ugly. Or somebody can drive a rusty $500 beater, but if I like that person, the car is actually attractive to me.

Well, I have problems with everything. I wanted to know info about me, get like every possible feedback. But I still don't know what's wrong. -.- And I'm still zero inches to getting closer to solution. -.- And it's just really really sad that you want some thing to work out and you wanna live normal life, but you get kicked in the dark always.

Good morning, I don't mean to debunk your opinion right off the bat but "Ugliness" is completely subjective. Sure to that guy's eye you were a 4, but there will be literal throngs of people who would rate high and a select few (lifepartner material) who will consider you a solid 10.

Don't be disheartened, the only person you have to impress is yourself! Everything else will follow :)

P.S Drunk sounds excellent. 🍻

Well, I have one beer can, and I thought about ordering pizza, since I'm not in mood. XD Will be ok day. XD Sadly, I don't have friends to invite them to my place, since they are 30ish miles far....

Trying to get feedback from the internet won't help you. The beautiful people rule the internet. Problem is, the beautiful people are fake.

I would wager you are not actually ugly. You are probably plain looking, same as 99 per cent of us.

Well, I get so much mixed feedbacks, from which I need to "mix" elements and get conclusion.
FE. one girl/woman on ask women subforum said that she had ex BF looked lot like me, two of this close friends think I'm a "f**kin legend", one former female friend who I was in love with told me; " you are so pure, innocent and uncorrupted ... and it makes me freakin mad and crazy ".
But still my dating love life 0 points. My social life 0 points. Friends number like 0.5 of 10 points and others.

ShyNLonely said:
... I put my photo somewhere on internet. ... it hit me so freakin hard when one guy gave me 4/10 grade. Before that I was really ok with it....

So .... that means officially I'm ugly. XD Can we get drunk now?

Some guy on the internet was critical and you are basing your belief on that?

Well, again - since my friends don't like to solve my problem ... I always ask online, people who don't know you at all are usually super honest. ;) Close ones will probably lie just so you could feel better. I would love to solve my issues, not having my eyes spreaded on with nutella.

ShyNLonely said:
Anyway, I know I don't have straight world class teeths, bad haircut, beard and all that c**p.

So .... that means officially I'm ugly. XD Can we get drunk now? :D

No one has world class straight teeth unless they get braces and rigidly follow the rules for the rest of their life.  Even then, I seriously doubt they are perfectly straight and aligned. 
A bad haircut can make people think less of you in terms of looks only, so that could very well lower what people gave you. 
I'm not sure if you are saying you have a bad beard or that you simply have a beard.  If you have a bad beard, see above.  If you simply have a beard, there's nothing wrong with that, lots of people love beards. 

No, it doesn't officially mean anything except some (likely) shallow people on the internet decided to be dicks and score you low.  It means NOTHING, so stop thinking it does.  I seriously doubt you are actually ugly.

ShyNLonely said:
Well, again - since my friends don't like to solve my problem ... I always ask online, people who don't know you at all are usually super honest. ;) Close ones will probably lie just so you could feel better. I would love to solve my issues, not having my eyes spreaded on with nutella.

I don't believe fixing your looks will fix the way you feel, but it can be a confidence boost knowing you look good for sure.
I got races at age 31, my teeth were like a bicycle rack, never had a cavity or rotten teeth, but I hadn't beard my teeth in a smile for over a decade, now I don't think about it anymore.

What options do you have?
Think on that, and than push yourself to do it.

Well Callie - you were super super nice on topic " questions for women ", I can give you URLs of photos, so you can give me grade. XD I would really really want to know how I stand in terms of my look, without lies.

@ Mr Lonely - Well, I had chance to get " social teeth fixer " which you can carry by night. I got it ... and I wear it like 1 week. It was just choking me at night, since you wear it when you sleep. I couldn't fell asleep never before 4AM. Teeth were hurting like hell. So I gave up on it. It was part-time-wear-fixer.

And you can get full-time-fixer, which costs like a lot, doesn't have choking problem. But if you live broke as f**k, you don't have money for it .... so I decided to have not-very-nice-teeths.

Sure, you can send me a pic, if you'd like, but keep in mind that everyone has different preferences, so I could find you "Hot as hell" while the next girl could find you lacking in the looks department. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

Well, I need to start changing something, couse for some reason something just isn't right. And since I can get like 0 feedback, it would be tampering in dark.

ShyNLonely said:
Well, I need to start changing something, couse for some reason something just isn't right. And since I can get like 0 feedback, it would be tampering in dark.

Why is it important for you to get feedback if you don't mind Me asking?

Becouse I'm socialy dumb and I don't know stuff and can't explain it. But I feel it.

ShyNLonely said:
Becouse I'm socialy dumb and I don't know stuff and can't explain it. But I feel it.

Try rating yourself first thats the only one that matters. But not here to patronize or judge, just don't base your entire reflection of yourself upon what others think or say. There's gonna be one out of all of them in this world that can look at you straight teeth or not and think you're a million bucks. 

Just one. 

When you find her none of the other stuff will matter. 

Lol sorry I'm a bit of a cheese.

You are good person. :) You are trying to help. :)
It's just, other people around me are always around someone else ... and they learned social stuff by growing up and socializing. I miss that part a lot and I just don't know how to work in group. Which also can be transfered to every relationship.
I may sound here like the smart one, and confident and good at explaining, but in real life I'm not that close to being smart in social situation.

ShyNLonely said:

Not to sound mean, but wanting to change looks is the superficial part of bettering yourself. It's honestly the easier way out of having to look deeper at ourselves. Someone could have the best looking face in the world and not be the best person you could ever talk to. I don't know your goals, but if you want to change yourself to better yourself, facades don't really do that. Best of luck in your goals though.

Latest posts

Back