Men.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLoadedDog

Reaction score
My fellow blokes, guys, dudes....

I've seen some worrying threads.  We need to learn how to seek help.  And not be tough guys.  I know, easier said than done, and I don't often follow my own advice.

Now, I'm on the record here as saying I have more female friends than male ones.  This is simply because women rock.  Very cool human beings, them wimmins.

But sometimes you need a bro.  Because smart and intuitive as women are, we guys just get into some weird headspace sometimes, and they won't get it.  I'm sure this goes both ways.

Sometimes blokes want to just howl at the moon.  Put a fist through a wall.  Loose off a few cartridges.  Drive too fast.  Break things.

So talk to me.  Or to another man on here you trust.   Do it.  Don't soldier on alone.

I second that.
I got my own druthers with life. Sometimes when I'm tired or depressed, I figure a little blood wouldn't be a bad thing. But that's not what my definition of a real man is. A real man to me just tries to be the best person he can possibly be and be an example to others. I got two little dames looking to me with admiration every day and I have to show them how to grow up to be good people. That's what a real man does, to me.
So if you feel the need to vent, even if it's not particularly advice-worthy on my part, I'm there too. No one needs to have a tough time alone.

Hehe, REAL men wear pink. Bret Hart said that. And he's one helluva guy.

A real man can indeed wear pink. A real man can cradle a baby. A real man loves cats. A real man can punch you through the wall of a saloon. A real man gives to charity. A real man can cry.

Xpendable said:
A real man was born with a penis, everything else is perception.

Pretty sure science is even debating that one ;-)

A real man is the same thing as a real woman; it's about being the best person you can be, not necessarily the toughest.

EDIT:
Everytime I see this thread name the song "IT'S RAINING MEN" keeps playing in my head. **** you.

No, TheRealCallie, you didn't invade it. One thing I failed to mention about my female friends is that not one of them is "girlie". Some are gay, some are tomboys, all of them think like men. I reckon you think like a man, if that's not too forward of me.

TheLoadedDog said:
No, TheRealCallie, you didn't invade it.  One thing I failed to mention about my female friends is that not one of them is "girlie".  Some are gay, some are tomboys, all of them think like men.  I reckon you think like a man, if that's not too forward of me.

Nope, I think like ME.  Not man, not woman, just me.  :p

kamya said:
TheLoadedDog said:
That works.

You know you are a scary ******?  This is good.  Keep it up.

It's the bird. Scary bird.

MglhAj.gif

A real man knows what it means to be Daddy Cool

[youtube]QtxlCsVKkvY[/youtube]

Xpendable said:

XX = female

XY = male

everything else equals statistically insignificant outlier

objectively speaking

Oh God. My childhood is ruined.
How the hell does Mr.Rogers ever give the finger to ANYONE, ever?

Suddenly I don't feel good about my neighbor anymore. I need to hide from the world!

Richard_39 said:
Everytime I see this thread name the song "IT'S RAINING MEN" keeps playing in my head. **** you.

I get......

[youtube]BA65lg1HWt4[/youtube]

Minus said:
Richard_39 said:

I get......

[youtube]BA65lg1HWt4[/youtube]

I get the same song, but sang by Tori Amos...

Richard_39 said:
Xpendable said:

Pretty sure science is even debating that one ;-)

A real man is the same thing as a real woman; it's about being the best person you can be, not necessarily the toughest.

EDIT:

:club: OMG now it's stuck in mine too.

TheLoadedDog said:
Mr Bean!  <3

Oops... I don't have a penis. Can I still post here? :p It's a cool thread.

Latest posts

Back