Donating myself to Hospital

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdi200

Reaction score
From my previous posts where i mentioned about ending my life; which i couldnt do due to financial problems that will arise for funeral expense of my body and knowing it will be a burden for my family plus i cant prepay as i barely have $5 to my name right now.

So last night after hard thinking i came with an idea of donating myself to the hospital so that they can conduct different types of experiment on my body and i am sure down the road with different i will end up dying plus i am a registered organ donor so its a win win for them and i am sure they will pay for me funeral expense.

So can anyone please direct me where to start my journey in my mind i know its suicide mission while community will think i am doing something for mankind so which hospitals are accepting volunteers to get experiments  in their body as this method will look more legal compared to suicide plus who knows my family will get some compensation plus i am sure it will be more than what i make a year

I hope you are feeling a bit better. It sounds like you need more help with your depression than what you are getting. I read your other posts and you got some supportive replies. I think people read this one and just didn't know how to reply.

''I know it's a suicide mission'' I imagine this is why nobody is replying. Pretty sure it's illegal where I am to encourage or assist suicide. Even suicide sites don't allow that (discussion of methods) anymore.

I hope you are feeling better. It is horrible to be so depressed and have so little hope that we just want to die. Really, we want the suffering to end but there is always suffering in life. Suffering and joy. We wouldn't know joy if we had no suffering.

I recall from suicide forums people setting a die date but with the rule that if they felt any hope, happiness or joy before that date, no matter how fleeting, they had to reset the date (was usually three weeks or something). In this way suicidal people were managing to carry on for years and sometimes things got better in the long term.

Suicide is such a permanent solution. I learned to lean into my suffering and discovered that even though it feels like it will be the death of me it never kills me.

Something else I do is fully accept the misery and decide 'this is my life now, this is who I am' and then of course it goes away because everything always does.

Things feel permanent but nothing in this world is permanent.

Latest posts

Back