What would you do today if you knew you couldn't fail?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am having so many thoughts on this, Serenia. I thought a degree would be nice, or just send my rubbish CV out for loads of amazing jobs. Then again I could cure all the types of cancer. Or teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony. Predict the next big cryptocurrency and invest in it.
Transcending the material platform/reach nirvana/enlightenment/sanctification type thoughts made me realise that I am not done with chasing waterfalls yet, or I wouldn't be if I had a wish granting genie in my pocket, hmmm.

Maybe stick with applying for Dutch nationality and passport :D

Doctorate level degree prepping for archaeology then dedicate the rest of my life on one site.....like some Aegean island.....with a crew whom I really like and coming to know and become part of the local population.

MisterLonely said:
I'd make the decision to be happy in life from now on

This makes the most sense. With these questions I always lean toward sanctification/enlightenment because I assume one cannot suffer in that state but duh, just wishing to be happy from now on is so much simpler and more certain?! I just watched the new season of Black Mirror though so I am having thoughts of how being happy could go wrong like, would you be happy in totally inappropriate circumstances? But that would happen with enlightenment too I guess; terrible things would be happening and I wouldn't care because I'd be thinking/knowing that it was all an illusion. This wish thing is complicated. Still, I think yours is the smartest.

If the next thing I did couldn't fail?
I'd get bit by a radioactive spider and hope to get superpowers.

Latest posts

Back