Any writters here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ShyNLonely said:
Tom DeLonge is my poetic god, James Blunt is also really really good writter. Ofc they are musicians, but they are poets! :D

I <3 Tom DeLonge.

Most people don't get I-Empire album, but that one hits me hard as f***. Amazing how his music evolved since teenage stuff in Blink.

ShyNLonely said:
Most people don't get I-Empire album, but that one hits me hard as f***. Amazing how his music evolved since teenage stuff in Blink.

I ******* love that album. :D

I wish I was.

I tried. I'm too much of a perfectionist.

I'd write something, realize how stupid it is, then tear the pages from my book and throw it in the trash!

I'm a writer. I was a creative writing major in college. I do it sometimes, but not as much as I'd like to.

wallflower79 said:
I'm a writer. I was a creative writing major in college. I do it sometimes, but not as much as I'd like to.

cool. 

do you have any work you want to share on here?

Azariah said:
wallflower79 said:

cool. 

do you have any work you want to share on here?

I don't. They are not complete and I would like to be published someday. I write scifi mostly, and one is mostly dependent upon me keeping the idea to myself.

I'm writing something I've been working on for 10 years. Just a silly parody, but it's for me and I love it.

I love sitting down to write with some music on and then rereading it. It's a great little pastime.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
I'm writing something I've been working on for 10 years. Just a silly parody, but it's for me and I love it.

I love sitting down to write with some music on and then rereading it. It's a great little pastime.

That's awesome! Good luck with your work!

I've written lots of songs, since I as in a band for about 10 years. Haven't written any songs for many years.
I did do some creative writing and poetry long ago. One of my poems won 2nd place in some long forgotten competition when I was in high school. I no longer have the award or even the poem on paper anymore. I can barely remember the first part of it.
If you want to write, write out of passion and stay focused on your subject. I wrote and published a book, so I know the amount of time, perseverance and dedication it may require to see the completed effort. Don't give up on the dream, you can do it.

ABrokenMan said:
I've written lots of songs, since I as in a band for about 10 years. Haven't written any songs for many years.
I did do some creative writing and poetry long ago. One of my poems won 2nd place in some long forgotten competition when I was in high school. I no longer have the award or even the poem on paper anymore. I can barely remember the first part of it.
If you want to write, write out of passion and stay focused on your subject. I wrote and published a book, so I know the amount of time, perseverance and dedication it may require to see the completed effort. Don't give up on the dream, you can do it.

Wow, that's really cool, ABrokenMan. Wait to achieve your goals! I wrote one book I never published. I have been trying to rewrite it for years, and probably for years more...

I've tried on numerous occasions. I often find myself lacking the ability to create a body of work.

Latest posts

Back