Anyone used wish.com ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zibafu

Reaction score
Just spotted a facebook ad for it today, seems to have a lot of stuff on there from clothes to to bags to computer components, car stuff, phone stuff, toys, games etc

But all seems to be like heavily discounted.

Google seems to say its pretty legit, but a lot of stuff comes from china.

Wondering if anyones used it and what your experiences are etc ?

Not that I'm looking to buy anthing atm but obviously if I can get stuff cheaper then i want to haha.

zibafu said:
Just spotted a facebook ad for it today, seems to have a lot of stuff on there from clothes to to bags to computer components, car stuff, phone stuff, toys, games etc

But all seems to be like heavily discounted.

Google seems to say its pretty legit, but a lot of stuff comes from china.

Wondering if anyones used it and what your experiences are etc ?

Not that I'm looking to buy anthing atm but obviously if I can get stuff cheaper then i want to haha.

Zib, a couple of people at work use it and have raved about the stuff, as in the quality is much better than expected. 

I get a lot of stuff from ebay, that is shipped from China, and as long as you don't mind the wait, you really can't beat the prices...majority of the items have free shipping.

Most of the stuff I've ordered have been low priced items like fishing lures, braided fishing line,  hdmi cables, whet stones, laser pointer, but I have yet to have a single item not show up. As long as their feedback rating is good, then I wouldn't worry about something not showing up.

Another site that has good prices is AliExpress.

I've bought several things from Wish. A lot of things take a few weeks to arrive, because they do ship from China. But there's also a faster shipping option for many things, which you have to pay for. But depending on what it is, it can still be a good deal.

Had a friend that purchased a cute little turquoise summer bag from them and she was very pleased.

Hmm, I'll keep an eye on it then, dont think I'd buy anything expensive though.

I'm guessing theres a lot of fakes on there though, i seriously doubt that some of the watches on there going for £40 shouldve been a grand originally haha.

zibafu said:
Hmm, I'll keep an eye on it then, dont think I'd buy anything expensive though.

I'm guessing theres a lot of fakes on there though, i seriously doubt that some of the watches on there going for £40 shouldve been a grand originally haha.

Yes they are fake. Almost everything on wish is being dropshipped from china.

A HUGE amount of the items on wish.com are fakes. If you're not concerned with intellectual property theft and just want something that looks similar to the original, then there's little problem with clothing, accessories etc. I would be VERY careful about purchasing anything electrical, because those can often be downright dangerous.

Cavey said:
A HUGE amount of the items on wish.com are fakes. If you're not concerned with intellectual property theft and just want something that looks similar to the original, then there's little problem with clothing, accessories etc. I would be VERY careful about purchasing anything electrical, because those can often be downright dangerous.

honeysuckle like that has never bothered me, ive never been a "gotta have this brand" kinda person, but yeah, definitely not buying a knock off gtx1070 graphics card from there, whilst I am sure it will do the job, and Ive read a couple of reviews that arent on wish, I'd be worried about it exploding in my computer or something haha.

But some of the other stuff wouldnt bother me.  My mums boss bought a watch off there for her husband and apparently the build quality is really good surprisingly.

And lets face it, does it really matter whether a bathroom floor mat is a particular brand or not

Cavey said:

I bought an LED lamp the cure gel polish. It's pretty good. Not the most sophisticated electrical thing, but it's pretty solid.

Also, to anyone wondering about refunds or anything: They completely back up purchases. I had one thing not show up, but they refunded me fully without question. They only asked if I wanted to wait longer, wanted a replacement shipped out, or a refund. I just opted for my money back. Wasn't but a dollar and change for the item.

Latest posts

Back