I'm not dead!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brennabean

Reaction score
I just handed in my final assignment of this semester... 
My emotions at the time were angst and frustration. However, doing work and reading on my assignments for at least 10 hours every day has made me far too busy to think about the problems I have been facing as of late. I'm now elated that this busy time is over, and I finally get to relax. Furthermore, I've noticed that I've not quite adapted to my casual style of writing yet, likely as I only finished my last paper an hour ago. Moreover, I would like to say hello to everyone I haven't spoken to in a while: Hello, I will catch up with you all soon, and hopefully I won't sound like a homosexual robot (do try and read this is the accent of C3PO).

Brennabean said:
I just handed in my final assignment of this semester... 
My emotions at the time were angst and frustration. However, doing work and reading on my assignments for at least 10 hours every day has made me far too busy to think about the problems I have been facing as of late. I'm now elated that this busy time is over, and I finally get to relax. Furthermore, I've noticed that I've not quite adapted to my casual style of writing yet, likely as I only finished my last paper an hour ago. Moreover, I would like to say hello to everyone I haven't spoken to in a while: Hello, I will catch up with you all soon, and hopefully I won't sound like a homosexual robot (do try and read this is the accent of C3PO).

I object.
C3PO isn't homosexual; the Maker didn't give him the proper equipment.

I always figured he'd make a nice gold colored radio, though.

Well done Brennabean. Glad you got it all completed. Definitely take some time to rest now :)

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys :D hope you've all been well and had a nice Christmas and new years! I'll be back on here after the weekend to catch up with ya'll :)

💛💚💙💜

Latest posts

Back