Just another new person joined.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Effervescent

Reaction score
Hey there.
I'm a girl, turning 20 in a month, an introvert and a computer science student. English is not my native language but I'm trying to talk as understandable as possible.
I've already posted in a few threads and it's actually my first time ever being present in a forum. For now it's kind of weird for me since I usually post on places like Twitter (and no one ever replies), so apologies if I'm way too short in words or something.
Anyways, the reason I've decided to join a forum is because like I said, I've never tried being active in any before because I always felt that I was too young or just have nothing relevant to say. Also, I see forums as something different from the popular social networks nowadays. It also feels kind of old school because nobody I personally know goes to any places like that nowadays(which I'm not viewing as something bad or shameful, by the way).
I'm looking forward to spending some of my time here and interacting with cool and friendly people on different topics. Even if I'm an introvert, online talks aren't something that I don't do, as long as there's someone who'll read what I write.

So, yeah. This is my own introduction, I hope I didn't bore you too much.

Oh, and by the way, since we're just a few days into 2018, I'd like to wish each and every one of you a splendid new year, full of things that you've always wanted and needed. :)

Welcome! Introverts are the nicest people. Fret not. Being a computer genius is a cool thing.

Good luck on the forum.

Your english sounds fine ...better than mine and I'm a Londoner.

Welcome Effervescent, your english is really good, don't fear making a mistake, as long as the message comes across it's all good!
I'll wish you a happy new year as well, and may you find what you are looking for here on ALL :)

(And out there in the real world as well!)

Welcome. You're young, but time can remedy that. :) Just let me edit your title. Kill the word "just". Get rid of it. It is too apologetic, and you have nothing to apologise for. And welcome. You can shoot this grumpy middle aged person a PM if you want. Or if not me, there are plenty of others. Enjoy.

Welcome fellow introvert 😊

I do hope this new year is being kind to you so far

Your opinion has lots of value, welcome! (Even though in this forum you actually have to be older than 40 to get lots of replies lol)

Latest posts

Back