I'm bored.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so do not want to be here today.
Shaking a bit. I'm expecting the hammer to fall any second. Since yesterday stress has been thrugh the roof. I so do not want to be still at this job but I'm still waiting for callbacks. If I end up getting fired, no idea how I'll be able to justify it to a future employer. Nor even the foggiest how I'll live. My parents have offered to take me back but that'd be even more problems than they are worth.....

SO yeah, it's not my month. Which is sadly becoming a trend it seems.

On a more positive note, No one's talked to me today since I'm pretending to be sick :D
So far so good. And people say I'm not a good actor ;-)

Listen up, arsehole (and I mean this in a friendly way..) Enough of this. We need some Canadian-Australian genius happenning. Let's go and blow something up. Napalm a police station. Jam a railroad switch with a crowbar when some train full of highly flammable tankers is coming through at speed. The possibilities are endless. Between us, we'll think up some good honeysuckle. :)

I always wanted to do a bank job. Or a train job, with horses and everything...
But really, a bank job, no one gets hurt, something cunning and intelligent where we clean the vault and they wonder 30 years latter how the hell we managed it...while we sip on Pina Coladas in the middle of a beach nowhere special...

Richard_39 said:
But really, a bank job, no one gets hurt, something cunning and intelligent where we clean the vault and they wonder 30 years latter how the hell we managed it...while we sip on Pina Coladas in the middle of a beach nowhere special...

Ocean's Eleven :)

kamya said:
Richard_39 said:

Ocean's Eleven :)

**** Straight lol.
If I had half the brains to pull it off, I would.

Well, it seems I always end up missing all the action when I'm gone lol.
I saw a thread that's already closed, censored all over. What the hell was all that about? Did school finish early on friday? lol

Alright, so, lots of things in a short time, I'll try and be brief because I'm constantly checking my mails lol.
My old company wants me back. I was supposed to get an offer yesterday by email (was my comprehension following a phone call from them) which hasn't come in yet, so I just followed up with them so I could read the contract and mull it over during the weekend. It also would determine what I would say today, because.....
At the same time, I have a meeting with my social worker next monday. I'm pretty stressed, because it's the meeting in preparation for the trial, that's next friday, where we'll know how long he's going to stay behind bars. I'm really anxious for that. And I NEED to be there, my daughter and my ex are going to read letters to explain the impacts on her health and mental well being to the judge. I cannot not be there. Considering they give me trouble for days off and considering these are on monday AND friday...I don't expect a positive answer. SO depending if the contract comes in and I know I got something else coming up even though it'd be in 3 weeks, I'm going to quit if they refuse to give me those days and take them anyway.Money be damned, I'll eat kraft dinner for 3 weeks.
I need to be there for my girls. I want to see that guy get put away for a long time. I want to know he was butchered in jail. But I need to prep for it which is why I'm meeting with my social worker, possibly also with some people from the CAVAC.
So stressful times....
I also got an apartment to visit tonight and on sunday. Hopefully it works out, that's stressing me out too. A far cry from the breakdown I had last week.
It's been a pretty hectic week so far, kind of all over the place. But for those who helped me out and asked for me, you don't know how much it means to me and I appreciate your concerns and your help. It's only lack of time and means that prevented me from answering everyone more than I have, but know I keep you all in my heart.

Well, things are looking a wee better on the job front, I just need to pass the security checks. Hopefully that works out good. Regardless, I'm quitting on Monday. Odds be damned. I'll be screwed if it falls through, but I can't stand this place anymore, not with everything else going on. I hope it shocks them out of their boots. I also hope, since I have a sensitive position, they pay me the two weeks and send me home.
Still waiting on news of the apartment, which I hope is soon forthcoming. I really want it. It'll be a nice, welcomed change to all going on and will save me a good 80 pops a month.
Now, only thing left is friday. And my self-control. If someone asks me one more time how come I'm not in jail for murder yet, I swear I will be. I'm doing this so the kids dn't have to live with having their dad, hence this entire story, splashed in the evening papers (which it would, because a story this twisted, the cops and pretty much everyone involved says, has never happened here before, enough that there isn't even any jurisprudence on the matter) and have it affect their lives even more than it already has. It's killing me, it really is.
But my life for theirs. Any time, any place.

Latest posts

Back