Healthy recipes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Volt

Hi, have any healthy recipes that you like to make/eat? How about sharing them here!

I will - might be the weekend before I have time to peruse my stash. Been stuck with “homework” thus far this week.

I'm up for Volt' s cookery corner :shy:

I do this poverty spec meal for the kids when poor like now

Fry red and normal onions,mince beef and add as much Worcestershire sauce as required.

Peel and Boil potatoes...then chop up just before too soft.Mix together put in the oven with cheddar and parmesan melt on top,add some peas...quick an easy fills you up.

Joturbo said:
Fry red and normal onions,mince beef and add as much Worcestershire sauce as required.

Boil potatoes...then chop up just before too soft.Mix together put in the oven with cheddar and parmesan melt on top,add some peas...quick an easy fills you up.

That's nice, how long do you stick it in the oven for? 

DarkSelene said:
zucchini pasta

I had to google what you meant by this, but that's a cool idea i haven't seen before.

Volt said:
Joturbo said:

Peel and boil potatoes...then chop up just before too soft.Mix together put in the oven with cheddar and parmesan melt on top,add some peas...quick an easy fills you up.

That's nice, how long do you stick it in the oven for? 

DarkSelene said:
zucchini pasta

I had to google what you meant by this, but that's a cool idea i haven't seen before.
Hi Volt just a minute to melt cheese.......what's your favourite homemade meal

Ah right. I don't really have a favourite. I'm slowly expanding but still don't really know much when it comes to food.

[youtube]T9VQOBCnkMs[/youtube]

Dunno if it really qualifies as healthy but I recently learned about/ got to try chilli gobi. It's really good. Tastes like boneless wings imo. 

[youtube]juJExyqr5W4[/youtube]

This is another similar dish.

Latest posts

Back