Hello !!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Bones

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, hope you're having a good day. I'm on or have been on several forums over the years, mostly for hobbies or technical issues. This is the first forum I've joined to help myself since around the year 2000 when I was going through a particularly difficult time. My story like most, is a long one so I'll just mention a few details, I've been getting increasingly lonely over the last five years or so, losing interest in everything, got sober almost four years ago. Married with two kids in college. 

This forum appears to truly have members that suffer from loneliness, I've read some posts, I'm kind of curious what others here battle with, some of the contributing factors to being lonely. Loneliness is an epidemic. I'm hoping to make some connections here, get some help for myself and hopefully help some others out as well. I'm having a very difficult day today. First day back to work after a long weekend. I've been having strange dreams the last night or two that seem to put me in a funk. I'm floored and don't really have anyone around that I want to discuss it with. Seems sometimes the triggers just keep coming out of nowhere. Last night a television commercial really hit me hard lol. 

It's good to be here and I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

Peace,

Joe

Hi Joey. I hope you find some people you can relate to and connect with here at ALL or at least some kind of comfort.

Hey man! I'm sorry about everything you've been going through....since I've been born! lol I have to laugh or I'd cry out of sympathy! I've found some people on here I can trust with my life, so I hope you can too! If you ever feel lonely feel free to message me! I'd love to talk to you, this place can be a sanctuary for you if you let it!  If I seem a bit weird I'm ill and have had a few drinks! Nothing but love man!  I hope you can feel at home here!

-Adam

Just doing a bit of junior moderating thread policing here. I saw the thread title and had to check to make sure nobody broke into Lionel Ritchie tunes.

You have all been very well behaved. As you were. :D

TheLoadedDog said:
Just doing a bit of junior moderating thread policing here.  I saw the thread title and had to check to make sure nobody broke into Lionel Ritchie tunes.

You have all been very well behaved.  As you were.  :D

Ha Ha, I was going for Electric Light Orchestra, but Lionel Richie works !!!

I was reading another member's introduction and it hit me, "ALL"  doesn't necessarily mean EVERYONE or EVERYTHING on this forum. Your posts make a lot more sense now. Felt like I was slipping further into the twilight zone.  :(

Welcome Joey! I'm struggling too so am always here if you need to vent/chat/moan/ANYTHING!
:D

However it could have been Adele!!! Hello its me..... Hahahaha said:
TheLoadedDog said:
Just doing a bit of junior moderating thread policing here.  I saw the thread title and had to check to make sure nobody broke into Lionel Ritchie tunes.

Joey Bones said:
TheLoadedDog said:

Oh yeah Adele...how remiss of us  :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back