Greetings / Salutations / Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wintermute

Reaction score
I post this thread out of a desire to make a formal introduction of myself to these forums and perhaps meet some of the more active members here.

I think I suffer from the fact that I'm not spontaneous enough with expressing myself and in relation to posting online this means I spend far to much time thinking about what to type. I'm hoping that by taking part in ALL I can improve this aspect of myself and hopefully learn how to talk to and connect with people as  a precursor to doing so in real life as well.

I haven't timed myself but I wouldn't be surprised if it took me 20mins to write this post (I spent far too much time trying to find a Subject title that isn't overly generic).

Welcome! I have never related more to an introductory post in my life. *delete delete* eugh. Welcome.

See, I got a trick for that; type it.
In fact, I made a thread specifically to deal with whatever crap goes through my mind, even if (especially if) it's disjointed, meaningless garbage.
Helps.

And welcome ;-)

My garbage is usually jointed. This is possibly not a good thing.

In my dotage I have become
Inert, inept, and inane.
O for the days of youth!
To be ert, ept, and ane again.

Welcome to ALL, I know how you feel, although it probably didn't take me 20 minutes to type 4 or 5 lines, I do get it, and don't let it phase you, keep working at it and allow things to flow easier over time, don't e afraid to say something dumb or make a mistake

Welcome. I do the same thing with posts and in chat. Usually I end up just not saying anything. 😀

Latest posts

Back