Photography

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've taken photography a bit more serious since last time. I invested in a lot of the gear and I think it's the most interested I've been in any subject. I plan to upgrade soon, and only for my job I'd be out most days, exploring, and taking pictures.

My Instagram page is here. Give me a like or a follow if you're into all that :)

fngvt4.jpg

Oh wow where is that? Looks like a spot where you can just go and sit for hours.

It was somewhere called "Pistyll Rhaeadr" in Wales (UK). Wales has a lot of great places like that and it's a favourite place to go walking and taking pictures.

2rw6pf9.jpg

That's at the bottom of the waterfall, but it's one I never really "released" so to speak.

x1g1zq.jpg

And then some dogs playing in it, lol.

I enjoy photography. But I'm the guy that is always looking in the wrong direction. I'll be taking a picture of a ladybug while an Earth grazer is burning up the sky behind me. (Sigh)😕

I enjoy photography. But I'm the guy that is always looking in the wrong direction. I'll be taking a picture of a ladybug while an Earth grazer is burning up the sky behind me. (Sigh)😕
Lol I suppose practice makes perfect, I wouldn't use that as a reason to stop.

Can others add to this thread? Taken near Queenstown a couple of years ago.

View attachment 6255
Sure. That's such a nice view. I posted most of my photos on my Instagram, unfortunately I don't have my camera gear anymore, but hopefully I'll be able to get a decent camera again soon.

Sure. That's such a nice view. I posted most of my photos on my Instagram, unfortunately I don't have my camera gear anymore, but hopefully I'll be able to get a decent camera again soon.
I like your instagram, what a shame you ditched the gear.

I like your instagram, what a shame you ditched the gear.
I sold it all to upgrade, but then took very ill and was off work for about 5 months so had to start using the money to get by. So I had to start saving again.

My butt was parked here for 2.5 weeks during a trip a few years ago. I thoroughly explored the area, caught fish, ate them, and watched lots of wild life. :)
There's just something about being away from the rat race, I really wish I could live somewhere like that.

I went out for parts. Decided to take the long way home.

I was raised in city after city. My one anchor was my grandmother's farm. I suppose that contributed to my country boy mentality.

As for photography, I had a Canon EOS 20D. They were new out so it set me back a good bit, zoom lens, doubler. But, you know, how hard can it be? I have a picture of a condor I took without zoom and full zoom just to see how well it worked. I should hunt that up.

Alas, the camera's complexity baffled me. I don't think I ever elevated to mediocre. I eventually gave it away. Now I just use the phone. So, I'll share some phone photos of my comfort zone.

Attachments

• bridge.jpg
    bridge.jpg
    901.4 KB · Views: 0
  • field.jpg
    field.jpg
    986.6 KB · Views: 0
  • road.jpg
    road.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts