Just Another Stranger (that stepped out of the rain)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Walker

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm just another lonely dude surrounded by people that mostly ignore him- wait, was that too personal? My bad. It seems that I can't help pointing out the obvious. Friends come and go and that's fine at all but at the moment 21 is the loneliest number since that is my age after all. I consider myself a good person for the most part. Mostly I'm just another stranger that stepped out of the rain, but then you probably noticed me too.. when you were strange that is. Or maybe not, I might be invisible. I've seen several doctors and the diagnosis is always the same: I don't show up in a mirror. And then they charge me a lot and I go home feeling cheated. I'm not a vampire though I assure you. I won't bite. So yeah, that's enough about me. Feel free to introduce yourselves

Strange is a relative term. By it's definition, water is strange, because it moves. BY ITSELF!

I'd like to point out the not-obvious to you; ever considered that if you're invisible, you MIGHT ve a wampire?
Let me know. Could definetely hire a good vampire ;-)

Welcome to the website Nick. I'm Richard. I'm kind of nuts. Me and all the voices in the basement.

Feel free to ask us sometimes :D

I am Andrew. I think I am more nuts than Richard - although it is a close run thing.

Strangers? I usually call them stranglers.

"Some enchanted evening....
You may meet a strangler....."

:D

As any nuts person can tell you....

Yes, I have voices in my head. Why is this considered so bad? Because some of them have really ******* good ideas!

Hello Nick.........I'm Claire AKA the ManitobaBrit70 and am rather new here myself!

And what these other guys don't realize yet is that I'm a little crazy too :D

Welcome to the site

Richard_39 said:
Strange is a relative term. By it's definition, water is strange, because it moves. BY ITSELF!

I'd like to point out the not-obvious to you; ever considered that if you're invisible, you MIGHT ve a wampire?
Let me know. Could definetely hire a good vampire ;-)

Welcome to the website Nick. I'm Richard. I'm kind of nuts. Me and all the voices in the basement.

Feel free to ask us sometimes :D

Strange is good. It beats being ordinary like the rest of everyone else. 
I might have fangs but then again I might just need braces. I'll have to get back to you on that one. If I am a vamp then that would explain why I like to stay up all night and then sleep during the day. 
Thanks Richard. I am as well. It's just that I don't usually introduce myself that way otherwise people start looking for the exit and we can't have that haha
I'll be sure to hit up you and your voices. I'm sure they have some interesting stories to tell😂

TheLoadedDog said:
I am Andrew.  I think I am more nuts than Richard - although it is a close run thing.

Strangers?  I usually call them stranglers.

Yes, I have voices in my head.  Why is this considered so bad?  Because some of them have really ******* good ideas!

TheLoadedDog said:
I am Andrew.  I think I am more nuts than Richard - although it is a close run thing.

Strangers?  I usually call them stranglers.

Yes, I have voices in my head.  Why is this considered so bad?  Because some of them have really ******* good ideas!

Nice to meet you Andrew. I don't think this was exactly a contest but that's good to know haha
At least I'm not alone when it comes to being nuts. Well, actually i kind of am since I found myself on this site. Irony, right?
Strangers could be stranglers. That's true. Mostly the ones in oversized black trench coats that step out of the shadows are likely to be stranglers. I don't know though. Maybe one or two of them are friendly. I won't judge. I like to take nighttime walks sometimes so I suppose someone could mistake me for a strangler. That probably wouldn't end well.
You are indeed a little nuts but I like that. I think we'll get along just fine😀

ManitobaBrit70 said:
Hello Nick.........I'm Claire AKA the ManitobaBrit70 and am rather new here myself!

And what these other guys don't realize yet is that I'm a little crazy too :D

Welcome to the site

Hello Claire. Nice to meet you as well. Yeah, I think we're all a little nuts here but that's cool with me. 
Bring on the crazy haha. 
Thanks, you too. 
I'm sure we'll have a good time getting acquainted with the site and with each other.😁

Hello Nick, I'm Niek... close but pronounced very differently!

I hope you have a good time here with us on ALL, some bite, but that can also be very pleasant.

Welcome

MisterLonely said:
Hello Nick, I'm Niek... close but pronounced very differently!

I hope you have a good time here with us on ALL, some bite, but that can also be very pleasant.

Welcome

Thanks Niek. I'm sure that I will. Yeah close, but no cigar haha
"Some bite" ...huh. That's good to know I guess. Yeah, if you're into that kind of thing.
I'm not so sure I am, but maybe we'll find out at some point.

Pathfinder said:

Thanks Pathfinder😁

pinocio said:
Hey Nick
welcome :)

Hey Pinocio, thanks. Nice to meet you😀
I think you can tell I'm really feeling that loneliness 
cause I'm waiting for replies up at 2am unable to sleep

pinocio said:
Tell me something about you .

Okay. I like to write lyrics. 
I've been doing it for three years now.
A majority of them are dark, very dark 
but I'm trying to change my outlook and make them light again
So what about you? It's your turn now.

TheRealCallie said:
People are strange, when you're a stranger.  (I will have that stuck in my head all day)

Welcome to the forum.  :)

That's true. I love that song. I figured it would make for the perfect introduction. I am a stranger after all and I also love the rain so it makes sense to me.
Thanks. I'm glad to be here😀

Latest posts

Back