Have I Been Banned or Something?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLoadedDog

Reaction score
Every attempted reply is met with "sorry, you do not have permission to access this page."

No idea what is going on.  I know I can be scratchy, but not that much, surely....

You'd have a line through your name if you'd been banned... and you would not have been able to post the message that I am replying to. I wish I could help you answer why it's happening, but alas, I can't.

TheLoadedDog said:
Every attempted reply is met with "sorry, you do not have permission to access this page."

No idea what is going on.  I know I can be scratchy, but not that much, surely....

Some kind of glitch, maybe? I dunno

I need to be banned, It's good that I am not. Not in a good headspace. I miss Sara like nobody's business, I am crashing and burning. May God have mercy on my soul. She is perfect. I am not. Christ Jesus.

TheLoadedDog said:
I need to be banned,  It's good that I am not.  Not in a good headspace.  I miss Sara like nobody's business,  I am crashing and burning.  May God have mercy on my soul.  She is perfect.  I am not.  Christ Jesus.

Hehe, Loaded broke the system.
That's what you get for shaking that computer screen so hard ;-)

I got that when I first started going here sometimes. Maybe some people made some threads "private" (I think you can do that) and because of that you can't write it? I dunno. Maybe ask a mod?

Richard_39 said:
Hehe, Loaded broke the system.
That's what you get for shaking that computer screen so hard ;-)

I got that when I first started going here sometimes. Maybe some people made some threads "private" (I think you can do that) and because of that you can't write it? I dunno. Maybe ask a mod?

Threads can't be made private.  The only privacy you can get on the forum is in the diary section and that's only private from non members.

LOL I believe you're right, I guess I hallucinated it, been through the control panel.

I could have SWORE I read somewhere "make this thread private" or some such, but I guess not.

I got nothing then. Stop fiddling with the dials and buttons. ;-)

Latest posts

Back