New kid on the block saying 'Hi'

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Helen and choose to use a combination of two nick names that I've been called over my life - Hells Bells and Helby. 

Now I'm seriously stressed juggling a crappy relationship break up at the mo and know that at times I'm going be wanting my duvet and to bawl my eye out but I hope you guys will be a distraction/support and relief in those dark days. 

I'm in the UK - you might know it, Nottingham...yep the home of Robin Hood. I'm 46 years old.

So my choice in blokes has been questionable as ex husband occupied 16 yrs of my life and this last one (still attempting to wash him outta my hair) the last 10yrs. I don't have any children and look to the sky and say a whispered 'thank you God' as I have the ability to make a clean (ish) gettaway.

So to start off I'd like you guys and gals to tell me a joke please...make me laugh so I can giggle and ease this tight twist of aniexty and stress in my rib cage.

So your mission - should you choose to accept it, it 'make me chuckle!'

Hi Helen and welcome to ALL

I am in the UK myself (not a million miles west of you at the moment)

They do say laughter is the best medicine, so I'm hoping you find lots of that on here. 😊

Hells Bells Helby said:
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Helen and choose to use a combination of two nick names that I've been called over my life - Hells Bells and Helby. 

Now I'm seriously stressed juggling a crappy relationship break up at the mo and know that at times I'm going be wanting my duvet and to bawl my eye out but I hope you guys will be a distraction/support and relief in those dark days. 

I'm in the UK - you might know it, Nottingham...yep the home of Robin Hood. I'm 46 years old.

So my choice in blokes has been questionable as ex husband occupied 16 yrs of my life and this last one (still attempting to wash him outta my hair) the last 10yrs. I don't have any children and look to the sky and say a whispered 'thank you God' as I have the ability to make a clean (ish) gettaway.

So to start off I'd like you guys and gals to tell me a joke please...make me laugh so I can giggle and ease this tight twist of aniexty and stress in my rib cage.

So your mission - should you choose to accept it, it 'make me chuckle!'

Attachments

• 0D375C0C-8F95-4D4A-B9E2-46C64CDFF5CF.jpeg
    0D375C0C-8F95-4D4A-B9E2-46C64CDFF5CF.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 150
Did you hear about the kid that stopped going to Hot Topic?

They were never scene again.

Welcome. Sorry to hear about the break up pain heartache messy thing.

Welcome to ALL, I don't know any good jokes, I hear plenty but don't retain them, thank goodness for Google :p

A husband and wife have four sons. The oldest three are tall with red hair and light skin while the youngest son is short with black hair and dark eyes.

The father was on his deathbed when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, before I die, be totally honest with me: Is our youngest son my child?"

The wife replied, "I swear on everything that's holy that he is your son."

With that, the husband passed away. The wife muttered, "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."

Hi and welcome to the forum Helen.

Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road?
It got stuck in a crack

So a police officer walked into a bar.

The end. ;-)

If it's any consolation, my choice in blokes has been very poor to. Never could find one I'd enjoy kissing in 38 years ;-)

A rabbi a RC priest and a Proddy minister walk into a bar and the bartender says, "What is this, a joke?"
OK, I know that's lame, sorry.

Nottingham eh? Aside from the Robin Hood stories it's a city in the modern world, right?
I'm glad you're here HBH, hope to hear more from you.

terabitia said:

Hi yourself, hope you're having a better day then I am. Cars broken 😣 and needs a expensive part to fix it. Soon to be ex is being difficult re: helping get car to garage and logistics of A to Z.  

So where's my joke? Lol

If you could spare for a ticket to Nothingham and find me a decently paying job over there that allows me to import my kids 1 weekend out of two, I'd be happy to dress up as the court jester everyday and make you laugh, though.
Just like to point that out ;-)
I'd also very much like to harass the local police constable shooting him with a plastic bow while dressed in grene tights, but that's another matter entirely lol.

Latest posts

Back