If a modder sees this hey you delete this thread my question has been answered

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel_23

Reaction score
Greetings to all fellows that may be reading this, how are you.

My name is samuel and I was wondering whether or not this site is even active because if it is, it was a good idea coming here. I am not here to have people feel sorry for me and I don't want others to grovel at my feet, or vice versa, I am just ye ordinary traveler looking for others to converse with. If you are lonely and have nobody to talk to, please come in and start a conversation for I am not, (nor am I ever) busy.

Oh and no emojis, if you are going to express yourself, do it in English.

Much like anywhere else, the activity comes and goes, but there are usually always people on the forum. We also have a chat room, if you are interested.

What do you have against emojis?

One more question is this thread able to be deleted, and if so, how would I go about doing that, for my question has been answered and I do not want to take up space on the forum when others have their own questions.

And since it will get deleted, thanks to whoever answers.

The mods are the only ones who can delete threads. You can edit your post, if you want, but it's not going anywhere. The other threads in this section won't be overlooked.

We don't delete threads for no reason. A question being answered isn't a reason to delete an entire thread. However, if you'd like it closed, you can request that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back