In loving memory of Wishing Well

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zero

Reaction score
For those who knew Wishing Well, it is with great sadness that I learned today, that she passed away last Tuesday, after a struggle with a disease she recently found out about.
Wishing Well was such a warm, kind and loving person, it really breaks my heart to hear that she no longer is among us. :( I always enjoyed her presence here and will miss her a lot. May God rest her soul in peace!

You will always stay in our hearts, Wishing Well! <3

I`m opening this thread in loving memory of her, for those who`d like to share their thoughts on her. My prayers go out to her family. (Hugs)

[img=590x453]https://cutelovequotesforher.org/wp...-content/uploads/2016/08/condolence.jpg[/img]

Very sad to hear.  I never shared a PM with Wishing Well, but I always liked her.  I don't recall her ever having an issue with anyone and was generally upbeat, even though I remember reading some of her older posts and she mentioned a couple of issues that bothered her, from time to time, but she just plugged along.  She'll be missed. :(

Rest In Peace, Wishing Well.

Heart breaking news ... I knew her from Games section ... may she has found the eternal peace ... loving memory of her from the other side of the world ... and to all people here thank you

I remember Wishing Well. Horrible news, and so sudden. Rest In Peace.

So sad. Rest in peace, Wishing Well. :(

That's extremely sad news. I never had the honor meeting her, but I'm sure I would have enjoyed spending time with her. She sounds like such a lovely person.

I hope she will rest in peace. May she be in a better place.

I am so sorry to hear that. I always enjoyed 'talking' with her, though it has been awhile.
She will be missed.

Saddened to hear it although I never spoke with her. I hope she found some happiness in her last few years.

Thank you for telling us Zero.  So sad.

"Favourite Snacks A-Z,  Famous Brand Name of Things, Famous Person Game,  Six Letter Words From A - Z......."   She has kept many of us company for a very long time, and her legacy will live on.  

uiRdPxG.gif

Dear J,

You've always shown me strength despite all the suffering and pain you had. You looked out for me when I was down even though we didn't talk much or weren't even that close.

Thanks for being such a kind, caring and cool person to talk to and for being such an inspiration to me.

You've touched my life in a significant way and I'm really sad that we went through something similar but then you end up not making it. I'm really sad that I don't get to give you a bit of the luck I've had in surviving an illness.

I'm really sad.

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones. May they have the strength to go through this grieving stage.

And... may your beautiful soul rest in peace.

:'(

P.S. Thanks for sharing the news with us, zero. *hugs*

Latest posts

Back