Here again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unix

Reaction score
Well, this is becoming my favorite section of the forum lol

So guys, i'm still trying to find people to talk with here. Maybe even someone on daily basis ::D My life sucks but i won't give up, so if you want a trustworthy friend dont hesitate to message me, or write here.

I have been throught a lot of difficulties in my life, i know very well how cruel life can be. I offer a sincere friendship to everyone who needs it, don't be shy! 

Also it would be great to talk via skype, i need to improve my english :)

27459745_2204014102945834_2933916846716163541_n.jpg

Aldeb said:
Interests?

A bit of everything. I like videogames, animes, music, cinema. I also wanna learn how to breakdance :D

Unix said:
Aldeb said:
Interests?

A bit of everything. I like videogames, animes, music, cinema. I also wanna learn how to breakdance :D

Probably a lot of people on here with those interests.
Breakdancing is different. How is that going?
I couldn't dance my way out of a paper sack.
Probably looks a little like this when I try.

[youtube]DY_DF2Af3LM[/youtube]

kaetic said:
Unix said:
Aldeb said:
Interests?

Probably a lot of people on here with those interests.
Breakdancing is different. How is that going?
I couldn't dance my way out of a paper sack.
Probably looks a little like this when I try.

[youtube]DY_DF2Af3LM[/youtube]

Thats seems pretty good to me ahahah

Lately i wasn't very motivated to do things so i kinda forgot about it. But lets face the reality, i'm 105kg x 1.90m, it will be hard to breakdance in the future. Still worth trying :D

You might give it a try, i have also tryed some salsa, but i don't like it, way too "formal"

Latest posts

Back