Any body have any good poems, riddles, short stories to share?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel_23

Reaction score
I want to see what the fellow loners have to share, be it Poems, riddles, short stories, Famous quotes, etc. Here, I shall go first.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]-Gemälde von Edouard Leon Cortes (1882-1969)[/font]

Samuel_23 said:
One more question, why do you have that picture on every post you make, its kind of spamming.

It's a signature. Everyone is authorized one, including a picture, link or video.
It isn't spamming. Spamming would be repeating the same phrase or ad every post.

well, that same picture is being posted every post she makes, kind of is spamming. I will go to one thread and see that picture about 3 times a page. Who designing this website thought that would be a good idea? People are basically forced to see that one **** picture every thread. unless...is there a way to disable that from popping up on my screen?

I don't mean to be rude but seriously, it takes up space, just look at this first page, you see it 3 times.....

Samuel_23 said:
well, that same picture is being posted every post she makes, kind of is spamming. I will go to one thread and see that picture about 3 times a page. Who designing this website thought that would be a good idea? People are basically forced to see that one **** picture every thread. unless...is there a way to disable that from popping up on my screen?

I don't mean to be rude but seriously, it takes up space, just look at this first page, you see it 3 times.....

This is how almost every forum works

Latest posts

Back