a Lonely Soul

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClearVeneer

Reaction score
Hi there,

Found this side randomly on the internet googling the word "lonely". I am not sure what to expect but thought I should give it a try. Not quite sure what to say beside I am lonely, have very little family and beside work I very rarely socialize. I constantly torture myself to should I be content to live alone or I am wasting my Life being alone. It feels I can never win; when I am socializing I just cannot wait to be alone and when I am alone I feel lonely.

Is it bad doctor?

ClearVeneer said:
Hi there,

Found this side randomly on the internet googling the word "lonely". I am not sure what to expect but thought I should give it a try. Not quite sure what to say beside I am lonely, have very little family and beside work I very rarely socialize. I constantly torture myself to should I be content to live alone or I am wasting my Life being alone. It feels I can never win; when I am socializing I just cannot wait to be alone and when I am alone I feel lonely.

Is it bad doctor?

Hello and welcome!

Liparks said:
ClearVeneer said:
Hi there,

Is it bad doctor?

Hello and welcome!

Thank you  :)

Hello, and welcome 😊

Gosh if you find out the answer to that, please do share.

Take two advils and call me back in the morning if it worsens.

Errr,umm...I mean welcome to the site ;-)

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find some support here and feel less lonely soon.

Latest posts

Back