Would anyone like to chat on FB messenger or SKYPE?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuro

Reaction score
Hollo everyone,

I'm looking for people to chat with on either FB messenger or Skype. As it would be great to talk to at least one person here. 

I'm nearly 32 in a few weeks, female and from London.

My hobbies and interests are drawing, visiting galleries and museums, going to the cinema when i get the chance, taxidermy, languages, mental health, meeting new people (though I'm socially anxious), Netflix (I'm not an addict), fairs and markets etc

So, if you're interested, do not hesitate to PM me. 

Kuro

Sorry my dear, unless you want to argue or play word games no one will reply to you on this site..

Stay on this site and you will see. You sound very nice and normal

50 people will view your post and not reply because it it invades their privacy or they don't feel you worthy of replying to or in reality most people on this site have zero social skills and just want to play their word games and be left alone

Seahorse said:
Sorry my dear, unless you want to argue or play word games no one will reply to you on this site..

You know what? I'll take her up on that offer because I found that statement too depressing to allow it to be true.

I don't often use either (messenger I probably use more than Skype), but I'm happy to chat.

Seahorse said:

Gosh! I hope this isn't true. It's too soon to tell for me too.

Just sent me a message Kuro. I'm not English, but I am Australian, so I can talk to you properly. And swear correctly. :)

OK., "send" not "sent". And you sound like a fellow nerd. PM me, so help me God. I'd rather gouge out my own eyeballs than go to a nightclub.
But you want to hang out in a library?

I have fb.

it would be cool if we had an ALL group on fb. i would definitely join. not sure how that works but i think we would be able to interact with each other.

Azariah said:
I have fb.

it would be cool if we had an ALL group on fb. i would definitely join. not sure how that works but i think we would be able to interact with each other.

Great idea.

TheLoadedDog said:
Just sent me a message Kuro.  I'm not English, but I am Australian, so I can talk to you properly.  And swear correctly.  :)

OK., "send" not "sent".  And you sound like a fellow nerd.  PM me, so help me God.  I'd rather gouge out my own eyeballs than go to a nightclub.  
But you want to hang out in a library?

You can't seriously have the intestinal fortitude to gouge your own eyesballs out. It'd be incredibly painful, plus, that must rate, what, a solid 9 on the Sean Connery Scale of Manly Manliness? 10 if you do it with a smile and if someone asks you if you're enjoying it, you reply "But of coaurse"

:D

Seahorse said:

kuro said:
UIcrony said:
What about the chat room?

I have issues with the chat room

Technical issues or some other problem? I think I know what you mean if it's other. It's kind of hard to just jump in there and start a conversation when it's already going on.  :(

kuro said:
UIcrony said:

If something is bothering you please tell a mod, maybe we can take action and make it better. :)

crony said:
Seahorse said:

kuro said:
UIcrony said:

Technical issues or some other problem? I think I know what you mean if it's other. It's kind of hard to just jump in there and start a conversation when it's already going on.  :(

It IS really hard crony, and it can play on your mind, feeling left out or thinking others don't like you or don't want you around, it is not like that though, it's a place filled with people with various issues, loneliness, trust, anxiety and what not.

maybe technical? i have a chromebook and can't download apps like discord, itunes, etc.

Latest posts

Back