How do you cut TOAST?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let's get cutting

• Image 1

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Image 2

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Image 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it whole!!!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (post a comment)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
We have a "when did you eat toast" and a "what do you put on toast" and a "how dark do you like your toast," but we don't have a "how do you cut toast." 

So, let's hear it, what is the proper way to  cut toast?  There is apparently a big debate going on somewhere about it (or at least that's what Facebook says), so what do you think? 

toast.jpg

Without over-analyzing it I cut it like image 1 and 2... but more 2. I would say that images have it just right; "golden brown". Hate burnt toast!

I don't bother cutting toast when I'm at home. But the restaurant I go to usually slices it diagonally.

Cutting toast is a sin that should be punished with public beheadings.

INFIDELS.

(except for kids. I still cut their toasts. :D)

Uncut. Vegemite. You have entered the kingdom.

The sad part is I have a Canadian friend who has a jar of Vegemite. But I have run out. This is against God.

When feeding myself, toast is uncut. When serving any guests I'll make a plate presentation that has toast cutting configuration #3.

TheRealCallie said:
TheLoadedDog said:
Uncut.  Vegemite.  You have entered the kingdom.

NO, there is a thread for that.  THIS thread is just about how you cut it :club:

Every thread has room for Vegemite.  It is written.   :D

Possible urban legend:

When the US company Kraft bought out Vegemite, they were sent a sample. They freaked.

"Umm... no, it's SUPPOSED to look and taste like that."

The usual - leave it whole.
Soup - cut into 4 squares.
Boiled egg - cut into 2 horizontal.
Scrambled egg - cut diagonally.
The odd occasion - picked and ripped to pieces as eaten.

I like it in bite size pieces... or in other words, left uncut :)

Image one is OK if you're feeling fancy. Image two is a good, down to earth way to slice your toast. Image three is an abomination and it's creator should be publicly ridiculed... or flogged.

Cavey said:
I like it in bite size pieces... or in other words, left uncut :)

Image one is OK if you're feeling fancy. Image two is a good, down to earth way to slice your toast. Image three is an abomination and it's creator should be publicly ridiculed... or flogged.

I know how to slice Cavey's toast when he visits 😂.  3 it is.

1, 2 or 3 is fine, I do 1 if I am feeling posh.

TheRealCallie said:
We have a "when did you eat toast" and a "what do you put on toast" and a "how dark do you like your toast," but we don't have a "how do you cut toast." 

So, let's hear it, what is the proper way to  cut toast?  There is apparently a big debate going on somewhere about it (or at least that's what Facebook says), so what do you think? 

toast.jpg

As far as I know Image 1 is the most commonly used method of cutting a toast and it seems appropriate as well. Anyways how will it matter? one has to eat it anyways.

Latest posts

Back