Little brother keeps beating me up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garnett43

Reaction score
I'm a 18 year old man, my little brother is 11. We agreed to have a wrestling match while our younger sister recorded and he got me in the move you see in the picture below. I start submitting, but he won't let go. He wants me to say "I'm his b*tch" into the camera. I can't breathe so I reluctantly say it and he lets go.

Then the next day, he randomly attacks me and puts me in this move again. He's done it like 6 times now, each time forcing me to repeat stuff. I don't really know what to do. Does anyone know how to escape this move he has me in? I can't escape and feel faint after a while.

Yesterday, I agreed to do his homework so he wouldn't choke me again, it's getting out of control. I don't really want to tell my dad because his solution to a problem is to fight it out.

iB8FHEA.png

Keep one arm between your head and his legs. Then put one leg out straight and use it to stand up... or try using your right hand to push his foot back under his knee so It's not locked in. Or just overpower him and kick his ass just once. He's 11 how strong can he be?

Also, is this a real post?

kamya said:
Keep one arm between your head and his legs. Then put one leg out straight and use it to stand up... or try using your right hand to push his foot back under his knee so It's not locked in. Or just overpower him and kick his ass just once. He's 11 how strong can he be?

Also, is this a real post?

Do I put my arm there before he applies it? Because he does it quite quickly.

I tried pushing his foot, wouldn't budge. And he has a 6 pack, so he's strong for his age and I'm not exactly Mark Henry.

Unfortunately.

Learn pressure points. Also, it looks like you can whack him in the nads pretty easily. You also have two hands to use. Stop trying to force his legs off you and start finding ways to make HIM let go.

[Youtube]szAvJFvIzx4[/youtube]

Found this. Maybe will help. Apparently DONT put one arm in between. Put both =p.

kamya said:
[Youtube]szAvJFvIzx4[/youtube]

Found this. Maybe will help. Apparently DONT put one arm in between. Put both =p.

Thanks! That was really helpful, I guess my brother is applying the choke wrong then? He never has my arm trapped between my head.

TheRealCallie said:
Learn pressure points. Also, it looks like you can whack him in the nads pretty easily. You also have two hands to use. Stop trying to force his legs off you and start finding ways to make HIM let go.

I'm an idiot, I haven't even considered fighting dirty lol. Sometimes he grabs my arms and digs his nails into them though so my hands aren't always free.

Fight dirty if you have to, he's your little brother he shouldn't be beating you up. Sounds like he's becoming a bully if he's making you do his homework. Find a move you can put him in that he can't get out of.

He tried the move again, it took a while but I broke his hold. Afterwards, he managed to pin me though. He had my arms restrained and he kept spitting on my face (like around 10 large spits). I couldn't wipe it off and it went on for like half an hour, it dried to my face.

I found these 2 pictures on our facebook's to show the muscle difference between us:

As you can see I'm not going to be able to overpower him, I don't really know what to do? It doesn't seem like anything is going to work and I'm tired of fighting him.

Sci-Fi said:
Fight dirty if you have to, he's your little brother he shouldn't be beating you up. Sounds like he's becoming a bully if he's making you do his homework. Find a move you can put him in that he can't get out of.

He's really slippery and I'm not a great fighter.

Does he have ticklish points? I mean, that's the first thing that came to my mind but maybe my retaliation is a very girly approach. You could poke him at sensitive areas though. :x

ladyforsaken said:
Does he have ticklish points? I mean, that's the first thing that came to my mind but maybe my retaliation is a very girly approach. You could poke him at sensitive areas though. :x

Lmao my dad tickled him and he wet himself once, but that was when he was like 6 :D

garnett43 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Lmao my dad tickled him and he wet himself once, but that was when he was like 6 :D

Lol there is a chance he may still be ticklish in those areas. Try it out!

ladyforsaken said:
garnett43 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Lol there is a chance he may still be ticklish in those areas. Try it out!

I don't think he would want his brother to wet himself while in that leg lock :\

You have an 11 year old being a BULLY, whether he can beat you up or not. He's a BULLY and if something isn't done it will get worse and he will become a bigger BULLY. If you can't go to your parents and they would allow this to go on then I'm sorry you have ignorant parents. They should not allow their child to be a BULLY, especially to his older brother. You can do other things, you could build muscle, or you could just get in his face, yell at him, let him know he's being a BULLY, drill it into him. Go all crazy on him if you have to. Someone I know did that and it worked, although their brother was closer in age. That was before anti bullying and when parents were more like yours. It's sad to hear some are still like that, it's a different time now, bullying carries more of a negative stereotype than it used it. Use that to your advantage.

Sci-Fi said:
If you can't go to your parents and they would allow this to go on then I'm sorry you have ignorant parents. They should not allow their child to be a BULLY, especially to his older brother.

This too. You know, back in the day, my dad would whip out his belt and teach my siblings a lesson with that if they bullied me. It was a scary sight to see, painful sounds to hear.

I wouldn't encourage to go to that extreme as an older brother... or as parents but I do indeed think something should be done to set him straight. Or he will never learn to have some respect and stop the bad behaviour. :|

I agree with Sci-fi that it is bullying.
I know he is much younger and its not nice that this is happening but my advise is to swallow any ego and find a solution to resolve it.
If your folks don't see or listen then talk to them about it and try to resolve it in a humane manner - i.e. no more wrestling, or fighting and interactions like this are not acceptable.
I don't recommend fighting back or teaching him a lesson. Things like that can escalate and become nasty very quickly.
A lot of behaviours are learned. So teach yourself and him something worth learning to grow that will help you and not hinder you.
Be assertive. Limit your interactions if they only result in this kind of activity.
Do not be passive or aggressive these are more likely to aggravate and increase tensions.

Latest posts

Back