Lonely man suffering from anxiety, loneliness and burnout

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am a man in the mid forties from Canada. For years, I have been struggling with shyness, anxiety, loneliness and probably depression. I also have low self-esteem and never had any success with women.

I am happy to be here and to discuss and maybe help some of you and help me too.

Hello LonesomeCowboy, welcome. I just joined the site too and am looking for friends.

Richard_39 said:
Hi, Lucky Luke, welcome to the forums ;-)

May you find what you seek here.

Hi Richard. Thanks for your welcome. From what I see in your profile, we live only a few kilometers apart ;)

LonesomeCowboy said:
Hi Richard. Thanks for your welcome. From what I see in your profile, we live only a few kilometers apart ;)

LOL Seriously! Well hot ****! What area you in, are you in Montreal?

LonesomeCowboy said:
South shore of Montreal.

Cool! Well, you ever feel like having some face 2 face support, it would be my pleasure to meet you somewhere for coffee or a beer. I have to say I am in need of friends sometimes lol. One more would be a pleasure. Not quite early 40's here and these days it hasn't been a real awesome ride myself lol.

Richard_39 said:
LonesomeCowboy said:
South shore of Montreal.

Cool! Well, you ever feel like having some face 2 face support, it would be my pleasure to meet you somewhere for coffee or a beer. I have to say I am in need of friends sometimes lol. One more would be a pleasure. Not quite early 40's here and these days it hasn't been a real awesome ride myself lol.

Thanks Richard. I am also searching to improve my social circle. I accept your invitation. Where exactly do you live?

ManitobaBrit70 said:
Welcome to the forum! From another fellow Canadian (Well Kind of) :D

Thanks ManitobaBrit70. What? Manitoba is not part of Canada anymore???

LonesomeCowboy said:
Richard_39 said:
LonesomeCowboy said:
South shore of Montreal.

Thanks Richard. I am also searching to improve my social circle. I accept your invitation. Where exactly do you live?

ManitobaBrit70 said:
Welcome to the forum! From another fellow Canadian (Well Kind of) :D

Thanks ManitobaBrit70. What? Manitoba is not part of Canada anymore???

Close to Langelier subway station, on the island itself. For the moment, I have to move and I haven't found anything yet lol.
But if you're ever in the centre of town, where I work, we can set up a meet and have a chat for a while. It'd be my pleasure to get to know you and talk about our respective lives :D

LonesomeCowboy said:
Thanks for the info. I am not planning to go to Montreal soon. With the traffic ...

LOL Hey, no problem. We can socialize here and If ever I'm in the Longueuil or south shore area I'll let you know.

I know. Going through the bridges on weekdays is practically ritual suicide ;-) I myself am kind of limited to the STM (different form of ritual suicide ;-) ) for transportation, no car. Compensate by being a big walker and bike a lot during summer. BIXI was a blessing to me at least lol.

Richard_39 said:
LonesomeCowboy said:
Thanks for the info. I am not planning to go to Montreal soon. With the traffic ...

LOL Hey, no problem. We can socialize here and If ever I'm in the Longueuil or south shore area I'll let you know.

I know. Going through the bridges on weekdays is practically ritual suicide ;-) I myself am kind of limited to the STM (different form of ritual suicide ;-) ) for transportation, no car. Compensate by being a big walker and bike a lot during summer. BIXI was a blessing to me at least lol.

Yes let me know when you are in Longueuil. It will be easier :)

Latest posts

Back