Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attractive "Unattractive" Traits?
(02-20-2018, 12:04 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Considering how many people are wearing fake glasses, I don't really think glasses are still considered unattractive.

Seriously?

People do that? They wear glasses with no strenght just for the look? lol

I didn't know that. Well if there are any volunteers, I'll take your eyes and you can have my glasses :-P
(02-20-2018, 12:24 AM)Richard_39 Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 12:04 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Considering how many people are wearing fake glasses, I don't really think glasses are still considered unattractive.

Seriously?

People do that? They wear glasses with no strenght just for the look? lol

I didn't know that. Well if there are any volunteers, I'll take your eyes and you can have my glasses :-P

Yes, people do that.  lol, don't look at me, I wear glasses....okay, only when I drive, but I'm supposed to wear them all the time. lol
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
I CAN'T look at you if I don't have my glasses ;-)

I'm supposed to only wear them for things far. But considering I've had the same for 15 years, pretty sure they are crap now lol. But it's on the list of things I can't afford until I stp paying child support.
I'll never understand people. Honestly I'd kill to have 100% working eyes.
(02-19-2018, 02:45 PM)ardour Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 01:09 PM)VanillaCreme Wrote: Not sure what's so wrong about that combination. You should really stop disliking yourself so much. It completely warps everything for you.

Unattractive quiet men are more likely to be thought of as ticking time bombs of dysfunction, self-pity and anger. As someone who's been harshly judged for it, I should know about this particular dynamic more than you. In most men it's not a likeable trait.

I personally don't think that at all. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't think that. Still no idea where you get your ideals from. You've been judged for it, so you want to continue the notion of it by continuing the perception of it?
....PUPPIES!!!!!!

....sorry. I don't know where that came from.
(actually I do...channelling my inner Jerry Lawler)

Big Grin
How to know you're unattractive: not being able to have short conversations with women without them creating 'exit plans' in their minds. Unattractive is to be painfully self-aware of whether your presence (movements in public for example) might be bothering someone. Unattractive is to respectfully ask an acqaintance out, back off, then run into them months later only to find they're not comfortable talking to you now for just a few moments. Unattractive is watching facially attractive, hyper-confident men in women's social circles without issue, while you on the other hand have barely had a handful of chances at relating normally to the opposite sex over the space of decades.

Paranoid, exaggerations, yea probably so. Nice Guy wailing into the wilderness and all that.
I think body weight is something that could fit in this category. I may have missed someone saying that...
Unattractive:
-Empty wallet.
-Too smart.
-Doesn't like snapchats.
-Is not politically correct.
I'm actually David Blane.
(03-01-2018, 11:41 AM)Xpendable Wrote: Unattractive:
-Empty wallet.
-Too smart.
-Doesn't like snapchats.
-Is not politically correct.

and you find these attractive?
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a women find a guy with stretch marks attractive? Droog 22 8,595 02-22-2019, 11:56 AM
Last Post: ahsatan
  I am Skinny and Unattractive Case 46 8,406 06-26-2016, 10:19 PM
Last Post: The One
  I am Fat and Unattractive. thewillowtree 31 7,665 12-25-2014, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Seeker_2.0