Attractive "Unattractive" Traits?
(03-01-2018, 11:52 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 11:41 AM)Xpendable Wrote: Unattractive:
-Empty wallet.
-Too smart.
-Doesn't like snapchats.
-Is not politically correct.

and you find these attractive?

The last 3 are massively underrated. The wallet thing is subjective.
I'm actually David Blane.
(03-01-2018, 11:41 AM)Xpendable Wrote: -Is not politically correct.

Pratically a must now...
I don't think one needs to be politically correct to be attractive. Bigotry and lack of empathy are an entirely different matter though (maybe I just have no stomach for politics?).
(03-01-2018, 05:14 PM)Wintermute Wrote: I don't think one needs to be politically correct to be attractive. Bigotry and lack of empathy are an entirely different matter though (maybe I just have no stomach for politics?).

Politics suck. (ask Monica Lewinsky).
Big Grin

Ironically, that to me is an attractive trait. I'd like to be able to argue politics with my significant other. While she calls me a bloody optimistic, naive, open-minded liberal cuckoo, I can call her a sick, twisted, sadistic, gun-ho yahoo conservative nutcase.
Then we have sex. Big Grin
Not really a trait, but a woman cleaning, cooking, etc is very attractive, even sexy.  I imagine it's the same when women watch men work on cars, or do heavy manual labor etc.

I hope women don't buy the SJW thinking that such things are beneath them.
(03-07-2018, 03:45 PM)michael2 Wrote: Not really a trait, but a woman cleaning, cooking, etc is very attractive, even sexy.  I imagine it's the same when women watch men work on cars, or do heavy manual labor etc.

Isn't that rather stereotypical, though?  Don't get me wrong, I love to cook/bake.  Although, I'm a neat freak who hates to clean.  lol  Yeah, I'm weird.  Toungue
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
Hehe, maid outfit.
Though I prefer sexy nurse.
I also always wonder if it'd be fun to be taken in "for questionning" by an officer of the law ;-)

My ex used to give me that when I'd be working on something. She'd give me this long kiss when I had the fridge in my hands with my dad. That actually pissed me off, 'cos I damned near dropped the goddamn thing lol.
If I like you, I like you. You could be a brain floating in a vat wired to electrodes. I'd find the vat good looking.

If I don't like you, you could be a supermodel, and it wouldn't impress me.

It even goes down to other things. If I like you, I will find your car attractive, or the street where you live a pretty street - whether it is or isn't.

I have a close friend. she had a shitty old 1994 Mazda 323. I would feel happy when I saw that car. Then she bought a brand new SUV - an expensive one. Obviously the better vehicle, but we had since drifted apart as friends, and that vehicle just leaves me cold when I see it.

My phone rings, and I see the number of somebody I care about. It's not even the fact that I'm happy they called me, but the actual shape of the numerals on the screen looks attractive. Maybe I'm just weird.
(03-07-2018, 03:45 PM)michael2 Wrote: Not really a trait, but a woman cleaning, cooking, etc is very attractive, even sexy.  I imagine it's the same when women watch men work on cars, or do heavy manual labor etc.

What about women who work on cars?
(03-08-2018, 04:32 AM)VanillaCreme Wrote:

What about women who work on cars?

Depends on what you mean by work. =P If it's just doing oil changes and swapping out brake pads/ tires then its not really that special. Everyone with a car should be able to do that imo. 

If it's other more advanced stuff then as long as she can afford it I think it would be pretty cool. I appreciate women that aren't completely helpless when it comes to working with their hands.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a women find a guy with stretch marks attractive? Droog 22 8,595 02-22-2019, 11:56 AM
Last Post: ahsatan
  I am Skinny and Unattractive Case 46 8,406 06-26-2016, 10:19 PM
Last Post: The One
  I am Fat and Unattractive. thewillowtree 31 7,665 12-25-2014, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Seeker_2.0