Attractive "Unattractive" Traits?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:
Unattractive:
-Empty wallet.
-Too smart.
-Doesn't like snapchats.
-Is not politically correct.

and you find these attractive?

The last 3 are massively underrated. The wallet thing is subjective.

I don't think one needs to be politically correct to be attractive. Bigotry and lack of empathy are an entirely different matter though (maybe I just have no stomach for politics?).

Wintermute said:
I don't think one needs to be politically correct to be attractive. Bigotry and lack of empathy are an entirely different matter though (maybe I just have no stomach for politics?).

Politics suck. (ask Monica Lewinsky).
:D

Ironically, that to me is an attractive trait. I'd like to be able to argue politics with my significant other. While she calls me a bloody optimistic, naive, open-minded liberal cuckoo, I can call her a sick, twisted, sadistic, gun-ho yahoo conservative nutcase.
Then we have sex. :D

Not really a trait, but a woman cleaning, cooking, etc is very attractive, even sexy.  I imagine it's the same when women watch men work on cars, or do heavy manual labor etc.

I hope women don't buy the SJW thinking that such things are beneath them.

michael2 said:
Not really a trait, but a woman cleaning, cooking, etc is very attractive, even sexy.  I imagine it's the same when women watch men work on cars, or do heavy manual labor etc.

Isn't that rather stereotypical, though?  Don't get me wrong, I love to cook/bake.  Although, I'm a neat freak who hates to clean.  lol  Yeah, I'm weird.  :p

Hehe, maid outfit.
Though I prefer sexy nurse.
I also always wonder if it'd be fun to be taken in "for questionning" by an officer of the law ;-)

My ex used to give me that when I'd be working on something. She'd give me this long kiss when I had the fridge in my hands with my dad. That actually pissed me off, 'cos I damned near dropped the goddamn thing lol.

If I like you, I like you. You could be a brain floating in a vat wired to electrodes. I'd find the vat good looking.

If I don't like you, you could be a supermodel, and it wouldn't impress me.

It even goes down to other things. If I like you, I will find your car attractive, or the street where you live a pretty street - whether it is or isn't.

I have a close friend. she had a shitty old 1994 Mazda 323. I would feel happy when I saw that car. Then she bought a brand new SUV - an expensive one. Obviously the better vehicle, but we had since drifted apart as friends, and that vehicle just leaves me cold when I see it.

My phone rings, and I see the number of somebody I care about. It's not even the fact that I'm happy they called me, but the actual shape of the numerals on the screen looks attractive. Maybe I'm just weird.

michael2 said:

What about women who work on cars?

VanillaCreme said:
michael2 said:

Depends on what you mean by work. =P If it's just doing oil changes and swapping out brake pads/ tires then its not really that special. Everyone with a car should be able to do that imo. 

If it's other more advanced stuff then as long as she can afford it I think it would be pretty cool. I appreciate women that aren't completely helpless when it comes to working with their hands.

VanillaCreme said:
michael2 said:

Call me old school, but I'd rather have women ON cars.

Ah, who am I kidding. You can keep the car altogether ;-)

Richard_39 said:
VanillaCreme said:
michael2 said:

Call me old school, but I'd rather have women ON cars.

Ah, who am I kidding. You can keep the car altogether ;-)

I've tried my hand at working on cars. At least tried helping. At the end of it all, I'd rather be cooking something and cleaning.

....I still say it's better if you,re ON the car

(We need a "devil smile" smiley for corny, slightly innapropriate jokes, mind you lol)

TheRealCallie said:
michael2 said:

Isn't that rather stereotypical, though?  Don't get me wrong, I love to cook/bake.  Although, I'm a neat freak who hates to clean.  lol  Yeah, I'm weird.  :p

It's stereotypical, but I don't think all stereotypes are bad, just because they are a stereotype.

I tend to be attracted to bigger guys, not necessarily taller. This isn't necessarily considered an unattractive trait, but I also like facial hair on men.

Chubsters are <3
Strong hands are beautiful, especially the messed up from manual labor ones.
Gray hair/beard, which I know is mostly not an unattractive trait, but lots of people seem to have some insecurities about it.
Big and/or different looking noses, they tend to add some dazzle to all other features.
Very hairy people, like a bear or bigfoot.
Crooked/uneven smile, it's just way more eye catching.
Anything that's weird/unusual like missing toes or teeth... Those are just very interesting and I feel like asking the story behind it.

P. S.: I don't know if this counts, but I'm very intrigued by birth marks.

Personality wise: quiet, politically incorrect (I don't like this term), headstrong and as much of a nerd as one can be. Oh, also guys that can build/fix stuff -- I know my way around some power tools, so knowing how to do the same or even more is a must.

DarkSelene said:
Chubsters are <3
Gray hair/beard, which I know is mostly not an unattractive trait, but lots of people seem to have some insecurities about it.
Big and/or different looking noses, they tend to add some dazzle to all other features.
Anything that's weird/unusual like missing toes or teeth... Those are just very interesting and I feel like asking the story behind it.

Personality wise: quiet, politically incorrect (I don't like this term), headstrong and as much of a nerd as one can be. Oh, also guys that can build/fix stuff -- I know my way around some power tools, so knowing how to do the same or even more is a must.

[Youtube]b_ILDFp5DGA[/youtube]

=p

I never realized how creepy the lyrics of that song are.6

wallflower79 said:
I tend to be attracted to bigger guys, not necessarily taller. This isn't necessarily considered an unattractive trait, but I also like facial hair on men.

DarkSelene said:
Chubsters are <3

These two posts alone give a man hope. I don't match every bullet point in Selene's post, and I'm certainly a little bit slimmer than I was when I was on the forum a few years ago, but knowing there are charismatic women who prefer a man for who he is and actually enjoy some of the things he may perceive as physical negatives is a joy to behold.
Additionally the personality element in Selene's post is an absolute dream for me! The fixing and building stuff may need some work but I'm not completely useless on that front :D

I hope that's right.
Give me 5 or 10 more years and I'll probably be an old fat dude, I hope some chicks dig that lol.

Latest posts

Back