If she doesnt love him in one week time...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawx79

Reaction score
If a woman doesn't love a man in one week time, will she ever love him?

It is EXTREMELY unlikely for ANYONE to love someone in a week's time. If you think you are in love, you likely don't know what real love is. It's called lust or infatuation, it is seldom love in that amount of time.

So but it does mean that if a woman doesn't feel this so called love in one week, she isn't attracted to him either?

Love doesn't have much to do with it, but if you're suggesting women decide whether a man is relationship worthy within a short time of meeting him, that nothing can be done to change this beyond that point, agreed, it seems so most of the time.

Hawx79 said:
If a woman doesn't love a man in one week time, will she ever love him?

It's not Beauty and the Beast. No one, man or woman, has to decide before the last petal falls. Let go of the fantasy. You'll probably be better off for it.

Hawx79 said:
So but it does mean that if a woman doesn't feel this so called love in one week, she isn't attracted to him either?

Is she still dating you?
If so...enjoy it. Why does it have to be a race for her to profess her undying love?
Just go where the relationship takes you.

Richard_39 said:
Hawx79 said:

Is she still dating you?
If so...enjoy it. Why does it have to be a race for her to profess her undying love?
Just go where the relationship takes you.

Yea, and when I told her if she loves me she said "a little but in the future it may be more!'  :club:

You need to chill. You can NOT expect someone to love you in a weeks time...and quite honestly, if someone does, I think it's going to be a bit of a red flag. So chill, stop worrying so **** much about words and look at her ACTIONS, those will tell you what you need to know. Words don't mean honeysuckle.

I remember one time a woman told me that love comes from attraction and attraction happens fast within a few days. If it doesn't happen after this, then love likely never will either happen.

No, attraction is not the same thing as love. You can have love and also only realize it after 20 years. You can have love and realize it after 20 minutes....there's no barometer in a relationship.

If I were you, I wouldn't pressure it. I'd stop to smell the roses, enjoy the relationship for what it offers and somewhere down the line, you'll know wether it's love or not.

You can't force love, if that's what you mean. There's no specific amount of time. There's also no specific way of knowing if it happens or not. It's a feeling. Sometimes, it also takes a long time.
But don't push. Just relax and enjoy. When someone else does the same, that's usually when love blossoms.

Hawx79 said:
I remember one time a woman told me that love comes from attraction and attraction happens fast within a few days. If it doesn't happen after this, then love likely never will either happen.

Not for every situation. Attraction could be within the first couple of days. It could also develop years after. Trying to put a definite stamp on it is most likely going to make the ideal miserable. Because there is no time limit for something like this.

Latest posts

Back