Form Filling Anger

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimonT

Reaction score
Hi All!

I don't know why but filling in forms, either online or not makes me (quite often) angry. Don't know why. If I don't get angry it makes me feel really agitated or cheesed off.

Not sure why. I've come to the conclusion it's subconscious or something I developed years ago when I used to fill forms in (mainly dole ones when I was on the dole) or it could be just I hate writing perhaps lol!

Is this a condition?
Can anyone else relate?

Thanks!

I don't believe there is a condition where you get angry when you fill out forms. My guess is that you likely view it as a waste of time. I don't get angry when I fill out forms. I have filled out a few large mountain sized piles of forms in my life, but I don't get angry, it just annoys me.

Hulk SMASH puny forms!
:club:

I hate those too.

It's not a condition though. It's called being pissed off at paperwork lol.

I get angry/annoyed (I feel it's the same thing) when I fill out forms too. Mostly because I feel it's pointless, and won't effect the outcome of what I'm trying to do. I don't think it's a condition, I mean, who honestly likes filling out the same information over and over? Can't blame you.

TheSkaFish said:
I get angry/annoyed (I feel it's the same thing) when I fill out forms too.  Mostly because I feel it's pointless, and won't effect the outcome of what I'm trying to do.  I don't think it's a condition, I mean, who honestly likes filling out the same information over and over?  Can't blame you.

Governemental employees do.

Then again...at 50-100k a year, you could fill in forms directly on my naked back and I wouldn't mind either ;-) lol

Richard_39 said:
TheSkaFish said:
I get angry/annoyed (I feel it's the same thing) when I fill out forms too.  Mostly because I feel it's pointless, and won't effect the outcome of what I'm trying to do.  I don't think it's a condition, I mean, who honestly likes filling out the same information over and over?  Can't blame you.

Governemental employees do.

Then again...at 50-100k a year, you could fill in forms directly on my naked back and I wouldn't mind either ;-) lol

Well, 50-100K would definitely take the pointlessness out of it, so who knows, I could have a change of heart!

Latest posts

Back