Once upon a time in the West; have you seen this movie?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Last week, I rent for the first time the 1968 movie called "Once upon a time in the West". I already have heard the music but man I was surprised about this movie. I must say today that it's one of the best movie I have seen.

For those of you who don't know anything about it, lets just say that it's an excellent western movie with great actors like Henry Fonda, Charles Bronson, Claudia Cardinale and Jason Robards. The music is also excellent.

Take a look to the long opening sequence :)

What do you think?

LonesomeCowboy said:
Hi everyone. Last week, I rent for the first time the 1968 movie called "Once upon a time in the West". I already have heard the music but man I was surprised about this movie. I must say today that it's one of the best movie I have seen.

For those of you who don't know anything about it, lets just say that it's an excellent western movie with great actors like Henry Fonda, Charles Bronson, Claudia Cardinale and Jason Robards. The music is also excellent.

Take a look to the long opening sequence :)

What do you think?

I haven't seen it yet, but it's on my list of movies to see, I heard it's a classic and I love westerns.

Its a great film and I agree the opening sequence is fantastic. You'd be hard pressed to see such a drawn out scene avoid the cutting room floor these days but its so important to setting the tone of the film.

'Once Upon a Time in America' is the obvious companion piece, although I prefer 'west' as a more consistent film. 'America's' fist half is much superior to the second.

Latest posts

Back