Any 30+ to 40 folks here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

athelas88

Hi there! I'm in my 30s and looking for someone to connect with either on pm here on this site, e-mail or discord. 
My interests are mainly movies, Netflix and games though I'm open to most topics. Feel free to PM me.

32. Not overly into movies these days; I prefer a good documentary myself. What sort of games do you like though?

TheRealCallie said:
We do have a chat room through Discord, if you are interested in that.  :)
Thank you! I'll check it out one of these days.  :)

reynard_muldrake said:
I'm in my 30's and also interested in movies. You're more than welcome to PM with me. :)

Richard_39 said:
38. Interested in a plethora of things.

Erasercrumbs said:
I'm 36 and watching an obscure horror movie from the 80's as I type this.

Wintermute said:
32. Not overly into movies these days; I prefer a good documentary myself. What sort of games do you like though?
Thanks for replying to my thread. :)
Wasn't expecting to get this many to be honest. I've sent you guys pm.

Hi,

mid 30's here.

I'm open to trying other shows. I don't like to watch more than 2-3 episodes max per day. It just tires me out. I get annoyed with myself if I don't get other things done too.

Stuff I am currently watching:
Tientsin Mystic - It's in chinese supernatural style series. I would like to travel across asia some day to see lots of ancient sites. My plan is to try to learn the language with a phone app, audio books and movies/tv. I seem to enjoy foreign shows in general.

Black Lightning - is the other one. I like superheros : ) i'm up to episoide 5. Next ep. is released on 6th march here.

Stuff I would like to re-watch:
Marco Polo - because I enjoyed it the first time and think I can pick up more. It's very different from today's civilisation and there is a good mixture of scenes.

I like card games online but I don't know many sites. I also like simple mobile games.
The last game I played and finished was Never Alone Kisima Ingitchuna on my phone.

Let me know if you are interested : ) or anyone else too.

Bump! Even though I know nothing is going to come out of this since I'm pretty much unlikeable by most people's standards. *Shrugs*

athelas88 said:
Bump! Even though I know nothing is going to come out of this since I'm pretty much unlikeable by most people's standards. *Shrugs*

well, i don't meet the age requirements, maybe i'm way too young :p

:)athelas88 said:
Hi there! I'm in my 30s and looking for someone to connect with either on pm here on this site, e-mail or discord. 
My interests are mainly movies, Netflix and games though I'm open to most topics. Feel free to PM me.

:)

Sure, I'm 30. You or anyone else can contact me to chat ;)

Latest posts

Back