21 & 47 In Love!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LifePath1

Reaction score
Soooo where do I start? Hmmmm... well I guess I should start by saying we met on here! I sent her a pm after I read something she had said had upset me, and we instantly clicked! As in...instantly! We were sending messages to eachother like it was the end of the world! We called them "epic messages" as they were usually paragraphs long! We talked about everything! Good, bad, sexy, scary, you name it! We were both looking back at the messages yesterday and we think after only 4 messages it was obvious there was something special between us! Anyway! Skipping ahead, we're now together and in love. I mean deeply in love! I've fallen hard for her and she has for me!

In the early messages it was really weird....I think we both knew we would be perfect for eachother, but the age was floating over our heads. More ManitobaBrit's than mine (god it's weird calling her that now) as it didn't really bother me! We started getting closer and closer until there was nothing we could do about the age... we fell in love without ever hearing eachothers voice!

Speaking of voices this will be a funny story to share! The first time we chatted.... was only yesterday!! So we were both excited! I haven't got a phone so it took us a day or two to realise fb messenger had that function...anyway! So it finally comes, time to call her and finally hear her voice! Now after my second or third call I've realised my tablet is slow but as this was the first time I had no idea what to expect! I pressed to call her and my tablet went black...I thought messenger had shut down...then all of a sudden I hear her beautiful northern voice come through "can you hear me?" When I first heard her voice my heart stopped! My tablet was still black... I nervously said "Yes! Can you hear me? Hello!" Then after she said "Hello! Hmmm well now you've heard my voice" I got so shy!! I know this girl so well and she knows me! But yet my mouth just wouldn't work!...I think I mumbled something like "Yes....wow I'm shy now!" and in the cutest way I've ever heard anything she said "Aw why are you so shy babe? You told me that you love me!". I can tell you that conversation was an interesting one! I was so embarrassed afterwards! Just as I was finally calming down she had to go....but at least it will be just the first of many!

I don't care if people think we're being irrational or silly because for once we're both happy, it's been less than two weeks and I'm already sure I want to spend the rest of my life with her! If I saw anyone else post this I would probably think they are crazy...well we are! Haha but not insane! We both know how hard life can be, we have both had interesting lives....we know pain, heartache, loss, family issues.. you name it! But we'll make it through it together! I genuinely think we're invincible!

I have to say...having a long distance relationship is a lot harder than most people realise though! Loving someone so much that you want to be near them and you're so far away!... She used to live in England! So why did our bad luck mean she had to move?...It was the right decision! But god do I wish I could just get on a coach and see her now!

I know lots of people are going to want to rain on our parade but I think I can speak for both of us when I say we don't give a flying fresia! We've both had a lot of horrible people in our past so now we're looking forward and so should you!

(For the singles) I just wanted to say to anyone feeling unlovable like I did before I met MB, there really is someone out there for you! But life is going to try and get in the way so don't let it! I know some of you will read this like I would have probably "That's all well and good for you but I really am ugly/fat/horrible/etc.."' You're not! You have just been surrounded by people who are ********! MB moved! I'm planning too as I hate living here and if where you live is making you miserable consider moving!

(For my beautiful girlfriend!) Baby I love you more than anything in the world, meeting you is the luckiest thing to have ever happened to me! I promised you I would make your dreams come true and I'm doing everything I can to make sure we can spend time together in the future! You are the most interesting, caring, funny and loving person I have ever met! I'm so lucky to have you!

Last but not least, thank you ALL! I haven't always liked this site, everyone is depressed and just looking for someone to love them. But I wouldn't have found my angel without this site! So I have to give it SOME props I guess! This may be my last ever post on here, so I just wanted everyone to know that someone that came to this site almost suicidal has left genuinely happy!

Goodbye everybody! I genuinely wish each one of you the best in everything you do!

Well, I genuinely wish the both of you the best.
May all this work out to your expectations. :D

Not really. I'm all for love and good relationships, just curious on whether or not she plans to tell her husband. That would likely put a strain on any relationship at some point.

oTheRealCallie said:
Not really.  I'm all for love and good relationships, just curious on whether or not she plans to tell her husband.  That would likely put a strain on any relationship at some point.

I had exactly the same question when I first read this post.

I am most likely going to be banned for this post but I don't care!

Firstly I am going to start off saying When Lifepath1 posted this about us I thought it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Not only because its about US but because of the things he said to encourage others that life is far too short to be lonely and insecure about yourself. And if there is ever the opportunity to find someone even if they are on the other side of the world then DONT GIVE UP!!! And remember that everyone is beautiful so try and learn to love yourself!

Yes its been a whirlwind, does it feel right YES!!!! Are we bothered what other people think....NO, WE DONT GIVE A fresia!!

In response to the comments about my husband!! Well it seems you guys know EVERYTHING! But in reality if you had taken any notice of my previous threads then you would already know he is gay! We have an agreement that we can see other people and also that if we find love then so be it! AND YES HE DOES KNOW!!!! So to Ringwood and TheRealCallie get your facts straight before you post comments that mean absolute honeysuckle! But then again we already had a bet on that Callie would be as negative as ever and we won!!

Before I go on to REALLY speak my mind i am going to say that apart from meeting LP this site has been the worst experience of my life! I came here to find friends and hopefully love! Well yes love I found, but the rest of the experience has been ******* AWFUL! I understand you are all depressed but you throw the worst and actually quite damaging advice I've ever seen in my life! You see I'm a Mental Health Nurse. I've spent most of my life treating people with a lot of the things you guys have got. Its normal for a person to suffer with at least one period of Mental Illness in their life especially if you've suffered some kind of trauma or abuse!  Which I also have....But seriously the mods on here should be ashamed of themselves! You allow Narcissists and actually probably Psychopaths throw their weight around and don't ban them!! Isn't that what you are here for? Or really does it amuse you seeing people who are in genuine desperation get shot down by the usual Bullies! It seems that Vanillacreme allows some of this to happen because of her friendships with the abusers and It shouldn't be allowed! Some of the responses I have read have actually disgusted me and I really hope Karma comes your way one day!

To those who think its a good site to be on if your in need of help! Its possibly the worst place you could be! You wont get any nice advice here! They will just kick you whilst your down so if you want any advice from me then leave now!!!

Ok so now I'm going to say that there are some nice people here! And thank you to those who have actually been supportive! You know who you are.....

Speak my mind time!

TheRealCallie you are the biggest ***** I have ever known. This is a site for people who need help, people who are looking for support even if we don't always agree. But seriously you are the most ******* Awful Opinionated Piece of honeysuckle EVER! You should be banned. You cant blame any of your past for who you are now, you are just genuinely ******* AWFUL. You get your little group together to stick up for you when in reality they are also scared of you! Do you have any idea how many people have left because of you then made new accounts so you don't know who they are!?! I have had so many private messages from people telling me about how bad you are. Well actually because you are a narcissist you will now go on telling me that you don't care and its everyone else's fault! ...............WRONG!  You shouldn't be here! And i really hope one day you will be banned so people can actually feel safe here rather than be terrified of you!

So the new name for this Forum is "TheRealCallie ***** Fest" or "A Lonley Callie" or "Callie and her Pals "

Goodbye Folks....Hope you all find happiness away from Callie! Because I DONT GIVE A FLYING fresia WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK!!!! Byeeeeeee

tenor.gif

To clarify, Ringwood and I are not friends. Lol

And thanks, but I know how to read, I know your husband is gay, does that mean he shouldn't know?  Does that mean it still won't hurt him, even if he gave you permission?  No, it does not.

So my question has nothing to do with the sexual orientation of your husband, but simply the fact that he is your HUSBAND.  It's also still cheating and you might want to check into the divorce laws where you live, as he could very well take you to the cleaners because of you cheating if the laws are on his side.  It's still a betrayal and it's still cheating...sorry.  I could have left all that out, but since I'm such a *****, I figured what the hell, might as well live up to my name.  It's funny though how I'm never the one insulting people. :)

Oh and btw, I'm **** proud of who I am today. Considering you know nothing about me, you might want to get your story straight before you talk honeysuckle.

Xpendable said:

:)

Well congrats to you guys, goodluck, keep in touch.

and btw...this site has helped me in some of the toughest parts of my life.

TheRealCallie said:
There also listed clarify, Ringwood and I are not friends. Lol

And thanks, but I know how to read, I know your husband is gay, does that mean he shouldn't know?  Does that mean it still won't hurt him, even if he gave you permission?  No, it does not.

So my question has nothing to do with the sexual orientation of your husband, but simply the fact that he is your HUSBAND.  It's also still cheating and you might want to check into the divorce laws where you live, as he could very well take you to the cleaners because of you cheating if the laws are on his side.  It's still a betrayal and it's still cheating...sorry.  I could have left all that out, but since I'm such a *****, I figured what the hell, might as well live up to my name.  It's funny though how I'm never the one insulting people. :)

Oh and btw, I'm **** proud of who I am today.  Considering you know nothing about me, you might want to get your story straight before you talk honeysuckle.

Obviously absolutely everything she just said went completely over your head, so let's dumb it down!

I'm guessing since you mentioned you know how to read, you noticed where MB said there is an agreement between them! If they had never agreed to this Callie, you would be right! Well done! But as you have obviously read the part about it being an agreement you surely aren't stupid enough to consider that cheating! What am I saying? Of course you are! What part of MB's "We have an agreement that we can see other people and also that if we find love then so be it! AND YES HE DOES KNOW!!!!" Didn't you understand? Do you need help comprehending simple things? Did she ever say she wasn't going to tell him? Do you know his work schedule? No? So you know what you can do!

Secondly you are the most vile human being I have ever encountered online! For that! You should be proud! I haven't once seen one redeemable quality from you! You're just a bitter, sad, jealous woman who wished ANYONE loved you! You're the biggest bully on ALL! And with vanillacreme firmly up your ass you don't need to worry about getting banned! Posting on as many threads as you can with your pessimistic honeysuckle is getting really tiring Callie! Do you think anyone cares what you think?

The thing is, if the comment had been out of genuine care we would have known! If you had said "I'm happy for you two, have you managed to speak to your husband yet?" that would have been a normal comment! But you knew you were being bitchy, so now I don't feel guilty saying this! Before you point the finger, sort your OWN ******* LIFE OUT FIRST! I don't need ANY advice from someone failing at life as hard as you! Some people on this site are lonely because they're shy, or because they struggle relating to people. You're lonely because no-one ******* wants to be around you!

Good luck in your future Callie! You're going to need it!

Just when you think a thread will be nice...

Also, she'd be banned just as quickly as anyone else. If you knew how much she disagrees with me on some things, you'd think differently about it. So this is your first and only warning, Lifepath. It's nice you've found someone, but you don't have to stoop down to mud being nasty to someone to prove a point.

Manitoba, it'll be your first and only warning, too. Has nothing to do with Callie, but the fact that you're absolutely rude for no reason. If either of you don't really care, why make the post at all... Both of you are rude and defensive for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back