Who is lonely right now ****.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samuel_23 said:
Anybody else lonely come and talk you won't stop being lonely just by sitting there ****.

Get on the Chat and talk to us. On there right now.

I'm lonely all the time. But it hits most of all at night right before I fall asleep.

UglyLoser said:
I'm lonely all the time. But it hits most of all at night right before I fall asleep.

I often experience loneliness in train, when i see all these smiling people wondering of what could i do to be like them. You might try to read a narrative book before sleeping, it often works for me :)

It goes away. Just redirect your frustration into something else, so at least something came out of it.

It works for me.

Same. It ends up going away until the next time.
I don't know how good a long term solution it is, but it works.

Richard_39 said:

Fixing what causes it; ie, improving your life is the long-term fix.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Richard_39 said:

Fixing what causes it; ie, improving your life is the long-term fix.

LOL Easier said then done, sadly.
Everything I seem to try seems to fizzle out. Status quo.

I think that often loneliness is something rooted so deeply that we can't just fix it, it isn't a car. Of course you can improve, find people who don't make you feel alone but in the end you will always feel that sensation, at least this is what always happens to me when i'm having a good time with someone. In the end the best thing is to improve yourself and your relationships with others while accepting that feeling

Latest posts

Back