Happy Birthday ringwood

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
4JP4iAP.jpg

Happy Birthday ringwood

33ux05g.jpg

Happy Birthday, Jules a.k.a. Wormy Wormser :p   Wishing you the best on your special day.  Hope you get a game or two for your birthday.  Send me some cake, please :D

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

happy-birthday-cakes-image-happy-birthday-cake-pictures-on-markinternational.png

I don't know you but I see that 70 people saw it was your bday, but only 4 responded. Happy belated birthday

Heh..."70 people saw it was your birthday, but only 4 responded..." Pretty shitty success rate of getting a Happy Birthday, eh? 5% or so...Good thing the people that responded I think highly of so their sentiments mean something, and the fact that I have a fulfilling and happy life outside of A.L.L. Otherwise, I'd be feeling pretty depressed by that statement.

P.S. - Thanks for your belated wishes too - it's the thought that counts, right? 😊

I think I can't say anything right on this site. It was my birthday on Saturday and I don't have a single person on the planet who knew that. I'm sorry I responded

ringwood said:
... 5% or so......

Oh no part of that total number is search engine bots, some are spam programs that register then jump into a thread in an attempt to tell you how you too can get rich by buying their book or where to get their animal videos. Some are people who did wish you a happy birthday but are returning to the thread. Various other views.

And again Happy Birthday :)

Happy belated birthday Ringwood, I was not one of the 70 that saw it and didn't respond :p
Been busy and not checked in since last Friday or Saturday... not sure!

Minus said:
ringwood said:
... 5% or so......

Oh no part of that total number is search engine bots, some are spam programs that register then jump into a thread in an attempt to tell you how you too can get rich by buying their book or where to get their animal videos. Some are people who did wish you a happy birthday but are returning to the thread. Various other views.

That's interesting to know. I think on a site like this one for lonely people it can be quite upsetting to see how many people have viewed a post but don't respond. Espicially something like just saying happy birthday

Happy Birthday (belated) my provincial neighbour!  I waited until I was on a PC to post.....I had to find a dancing moose for you  :D  ( it would have been better if they yelled "EH" haha)

I hope you had a lovely day. (hugs)

vAQoLkW.gif

Seahorse said:
Minus said:
ringwood said:
... 5% or so......

That's interesting to know. I think on a site like this one for lonely people it can be quite upsetting to see how many people have viewed a post but don't respond. Espicially something like just saying happy birthday

LOL If you click on your name, then where it says online you click "online", you can view the number of people that actually are...and about 10 PAGES og bots currently reading threads, or search engines indexing it. It never really goes below 10 pages either. I assume conservatively that all threads on the entire forum gets at least, depending on traffic, 3-4 views every MINUTE or so, depending on how long it's been created. Probably only read by bots.

So, thread counts and number of reads doesn't really indicate much lol.

And happy birthday too ;-)

Latest posts

Back