Soul Mates

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManitobaBrit70

Reaction score
So as most of you already know I recently have started a relationship with LifePath1......And its been the most amazing thing I've ever experienced!
We have both been so unhappy for such a long time, and after only a few messages we knew we were right for each other despite our age difference and the distance between us. Our feelings for each other are like no other I've ever had. Its definitely NOT a crush, its a whole lot of emotions rolled up in a ball of LOVE!

This is a definition of a SOUL MATE:

A perfect eternal lover that fate brings into your life.
A being or soul, an equal, deeply intertwined into your soul In a romantic way

They become your best friend, and contribute and sacrifice on your behalf.

Some believe that your Soulmate exists infinitely and is a manifestation of the universe's power

Your soulmate is irreplaceable. They can find your soul in our universe even if your light years away and in another lifeform. Every soul has a soulmate that offers powerful love energy, it's an equal exchange.

You will likely find your soulmate irresistibly attractive. Sex with your soulmate is the best sex there is. It surpasses even the best ex lovers you've had.. It is your destiny to experience the bliss when your soul links up and melt into your partners soul. Intercourse is not necessary. you may have the sensation of being whole and that nothing else matters other than your love mate. You may feel your leaving your body behind and time and space cease to exist in that moment. You will feel healed

Looking in the eyes of your soulmate is gazing into the endless universe that exists within both of your souls.

He is my Soul Mate! He is everything and more than this description.......Its been a life changing experience and we have only just started!

So what are your thoughts on this subject???

I believe in soul mates. Some are lucky to find one early in life like many happily married people I know. Some of which like my parents and quite a few others was love at first site, and grew into beautiful lives together.
My personal experience with this love at first sight notion unfortunately has led to something more along the lines of "fatal Attraction" and ended badly. So, for me personally I would be happier with compatible at first sight that grows into love, respect, and eventually soul mates.

ManitobaBrit70 said:
But there is definitely a soul mate for everyone out there!

Its finding them that's the hard part.......

I believe that, too. There's just too many people. I think a lot of people never know their true soulmate.

I'm going to speak my mind. I think what you and your "soul mate" are doing is insane. I sincerely wish you the best, but one of the reasons I checked back on this site is because I was very concerned about you after sharing your story. All I can say is please don't rush into something because it feels amazing coming from such a bad place.

Life path 1 is a 21 year old child. And at the age you are you should realize that . he is a confused child!

I'm not saying I don't believe in soul mates, but I think it's extremely rare to actually find them, if they do exist. I also think about 99% of the people that throw that word around are just kidding themselves or trying to gloat or something like that.

Also, I believe it even less when people can change soul mates so quickly.

He's a confused kid, and you're an abused woman who married a gay guy and had a kid with him... TIME OUT!

Some one chime in... Please. Its near pedophilia from asome one, a grown woman who claims to be a mental health nurse ????

The dude is a legal adult, so it's not anywhere close to pedophilia. I don't really mind age differences, since I know a lot of people who have rather large age gaps in their relationships (including my grandparents who were almost 20 years apart) and most of them are rather happy together.
However, I do think things are moving a bit too fast and that someone (likely the younger one) is going to be very hurt if it doesn't turn out the way they think it will.

He's mentally a child, obsessed with sexual fantasies, which a woman way older than his mother prayed upon. Its sick

I am currently in a relationship with someone and we're 18 years apart. Neither of us give a ****. So .. age is honestly just a number. We're together not for 1,5 years and very happy. :) :) :)

I think you should lay off judging people, honestly. It's rude and other people's business is exactly that, OTHER people's business. Not yours.

He isn't a grown up.. He has no money, no job, nothing to show for him self... He is prey to to a predator

Seahorse said:
He's mentally a child, obsessed with sexual fantasies, which a woman way older than his mother prayed upon. Its sick
I know this isn't aimed at me but since I am in a similar situation I'm mightly offended.

Yeah, I don't know much about either of them, except that one is married to her first soul mate. The couple I know with the age differences are all mature individuals that did not jump into love and soul mate status in a week's time, so yeah, maybe you are right, maybe you aren't. Not much we can do about it, though. Hopefully the dude will have some kind of backup plan, just in case you are correct, but I doubt it.

Seahorse said:
He isn't a grown up.. He has no money, no job, nothing to show for him self... He is prey to to a predator

I wish you were never unbanned. I do hope the banhammer finds you again, soon.

TheRealCallie said:
Lowlander said:
I know this isn't aimed at me but since I am in a similar situation I'm mightly offended.

Personally, I think the two situations are completely different, but that might just be because I know you and your situation a bit more.

I meant the age-gap :D

A messed up 47 year old woman praying on a screwed up 21 year old BOY... Its messed up!!!!

Latest posts

Back