Soul Mates

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
ardour said:
Richard_39 said:
ARSE!!!!!!

What did you call me!?

You heard me :D

Actually, it was a generic Arse!. Although I sure wouldn't mind a specific arse, you need to remember I wouldn't specifically target YOUR arse. In fact, I have a precise arse in mind sometimes. Mind you, she isn't an arse, but...what an arse.

hehehehe... :D

Wait, who has a generic ass?

TheRealCallie said:
I don't think the masses are appeased in this particular thread.....lol

...general masses or are we talking about masses on the arse?

Also, if I had to pick one, I'd say Shrek had a hell of an ass. Although it was far from generic, it sounded a bit like Eddie Murphy. :)

Seahorse said:
Life path 1 is a 21 year old child. And at the age you are you should realize that . he is a confused child!

Haha. 21 is not a child, it is a man.   At 18, men sign up for the draft.

shymeeee said:
...At 18, men sign up for the draft.

I am not sure what relevance that has considering that neither your country or his has a draft.

Minus said:
shymeeee said:
...At 18, men sign up for the draft.

I am not sure what relevance that has considering that neither your country or his has a draft.

I think the relevance is that at 21 a person could have gone to war already, had to kill people either on orders or to survive.
Saying someone is a child ar 21 is an insult, even if it has the potential to be truth, there also is a chance this 21 year old has seen more than a person twice his age, you can't know.

I always assume that when people say draft, they mean signing up for selective service in the present...

I see that others got to give some sarcastic opinions on this couple. I think out of my own lonliness I dwell on others problems out of concern and only wanting to offer advice. It seems to come out wrong. Their relationship or any ones relationship is none of my business, but the poster asked for opinions. I truly was concerned about both people given only what I had read about both of them on this forum.... 
I find my self having to apologize a lot on here. Lol
I have gotten my self into a few bad relationships in the past coming from a desperate place and thinking it was a soul mate situation. I wish some one had been caring and rational enough to talk some sense into me at the time.

I may be in a glass house throwing stones if I speak about maturity or emotional health, but I'm also smart enough not to be making any type of drastic decisions in my life at this time, and my background isn't all that weird or unstable .

To Lowlander, 
I don't know a single thing about you, but it appears my opinion on a situation that I did have some background on, set off a nerve with you. I totally understand, but I assure you my comments on that particular situation were confined to the information shared by those particular individuals on this forum and were not directed towards any one else.

Well, I personally get you, Seahorse. I didn't find your comment or opinion to be particularly out there, these are things I've heard mentionned elsewhere. When a girl I know started talking "soulmate" with a man she dated for barely a month, that was 10 years her senior, it sent off alarm bells in my head as well.
Which, case in point in her favor however, the relationship is a viable and still strong one even today, so I guess I was wrong. But it's not a particularly strange position, you may just have sounded a bit, I don't know..."rough"? lol.

Having 2 daughters of 15 and 10 and having been a particularly headstrong youth, I have trouble seeing men or women under their mid 20's as anything else but children as well, even though, quite clearly, they have the right to their own decisions as adults. I guess it's the conundrum of many a parent or people who actually care about other's well-being. It's not fun to see someone hurt when you figure it's an unorthodox situation. Ultimately though, it's out of our hands. You can go on a rooftop and yell all you want that the "Russians are coming!", sometimes, no one believes it until they knock at your door. There just isn't anything much else to be done.

Im not jealous or bitter, like I said, because of my own lonliness just don't want to see others get lost in an emotional quick fix to their problems. I guess im just an old fart who values stability over instant gratification to my lonliness

I believe the younger party in this couple told me I should die! Which speaks to my opinion that although this individual is legally an adult he is emotionally immature. The older party said I was jealous that she was having sex with a younger man... I may have got my self in trouble for my opinions but I wasn't inaccurate in my thoughts on this particular pair.

Seahorse said:
Im not jealous or bitter, like I said, because of my own lonliness just don't want to see others get lost in an emotional quick fix to their problems. I guess im just an old fart who values stability over instant gratification to my lonliness

I personally adhere to the "old farts" club. I don't think there's anything wrong with that ;-)
I think both parties regardless of their age, are heading 200 km an hour in a brick wall they don't care to rationalise yet.

So considering their parting words, all I got to say is "bon voyage".

I'm just glad to still be here, learning lessons about my own issues, maybe helping others on occasion, trying not to get banned again :)

My angst with this story is that I couldn't determine who the real predator was and it caused me great distress... Is that the "p" word im not supposed to use ?

No, we agreed on that earlier I think.

Wasn't it Plethora? Rodent had an interesting theory about it.

I prefer "plenipotentière". Evil word.

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE...the hallmark of decadence. It's the Fall of Rome all over again.

Latest posts

Back