Soul Mates

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE...the hallmark of decadence. It's the Fall of Rome all over again.

How decadent...it sounds like something you should be bathed in, not swallowed!

Seahorse said:
I see that others got to give some sarcastic opinions on this couple. I think out of my own lonliness I dwell on others problems out of concern and only wanting to offer advice. It seems to come out wrong. Their relationship or any ones relationship is none of my business, but the poster asked for opinions. I truly was concerned about both people given only what I had read about both of them on this forum.... 
I find my self having to apologize a lot on here. Lol
I have gotten my self into a few bad relationships in the past coming from a desperate place and thinking it was a soul mate situation. I wish some one had been caring and rational enough to talk some sense into me at the time.

You said what the majority of people were thinking, or would think.

i dunno i would like sometimes to find someone but im 27 years old and a virgin so its very hard for me to believe in this kind of stuff :(

ticaaa said:
i dunno i would like sometimes to find someone but im 27 years old and a virgin so its very hard for me to believe in this kind of stuff :(

29341296_2287465634600680_959963290_n.jpg

Volt said:
His bag is his buddy. Come on man drink some coffee or something!

No, I got that, but what does this have to do with soulmates? Or in relation to the previous poster's "I'm a virgin and 27, wouldn't know how something like that (assuming Soul Mates) is possible.". I don't get the causality. A bad is a poor choice for a soulmate to (of course, you can dump in it and it never complains, but beyond that, I'm fried).

Volt said:
I suppose portrays lonely/virgin life. I don't know.

LOL That's what I said ;-)
I also don't get the two round things under his eyes. With that much of a difference and size, that dude has an incurable illness for sure.

Richard_39 said:
Volt said:
I suppose portrays lonely/virgin life. I don't know.

LOL That's what I said ;-)
I also don't get the two round things under his eyes. With that much of a difference and size, that dude has an incurable illness for sure.

I think i need a coffee instead.

jury still out, but kinda convinced,,,,,,,,she says we are Twin Flame, 
just doesn't have time to say much anymore.
She ha a lot of bagggage, it may be. a problem.

Do I really need to explain a ironic pic used to make fun of a serious and frustrating situation?

Unix said:
Do I really need to explain a ironic pic used to make fun of a serious and frustrating situation?

Well, you could blame my stupidity...but I'd be much obliged, yes lol.
Can't be bright all the time, you know.

Back on topic:

I think there are tons of people in the world that any given person can truly connect with on the level of a 'soul mate'; but how you're using it, as some 'destined' or 'per-ordained' connection is rather childish to me.

I'm sure a lot of people who wind up divorced initially thought they found their soul mates at firs too. Just because you're happy now doesn't guarantee forever. This isn't a movie where "Happily ever after" actually exists.

And if it doesn't, of course there's always someone else out there. Lots of people you could have a happy relationship with. Will you ever find them though? Perhaps, perhaps not. It's a lot about luck and the effort you put forth IN finding them.

Latest posts

Back