Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul Mates
(03-27-2018, 03:31 AM)Richard_39 Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 03:06 AM)Volt Wrote: I suppose portrays lonely/virgin life. I don't know.

LOL That's what I said ;-)
I also don't get the two round things under his eyes. With that much of a difference and size, that dude has an incurable illness for sure.

I think i need a coffee instead.
(03-27-2018, 03:58 AM)Volt Wrote: I think i need a coffee instead.

I'm at my fourth.
I'm blaming it all on you since my first this morning ;-)
jury still out, but kinda convinced,,,,,,,,she says we are Twin Flame, 
just doesn't have time to say much anymore.
She ha a lot of bagggage, it may be. a problem.
Do I really need to explain a ironic pic used to make fun of a serious and frustrating situation?
I never give up
(03-27-2018, 08:51 PM)Unix Wrote: Do I really need to explain a ironic pic used to make fun of a serious and frustrating situation?

Well, you could blame my stupidity...but I'd be much obliged, yes lol.
Can't be bright all the time, you know.
Back on topic:

I think there are tons of people in the world that any given person can truly connect with on the level of a 'soul mate'; but how you're using it, as some 'destined' or 'per-ordained' connection is rather childish to me.

I'm sure a lot of people who wind up divorced initially thought they found their soul mates at firs too. Just because you're happy now doesn't guarantee forever. This isn't a movie where "Happily ever after" actually exists.

And if it doesn't, of course there's always someone else out there. Lots of people you could have a happy relationship with. Will you ever find them though? Perhaps, perhaps not. It's a lot about luck and the effort you put forth IN finding them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A "soul " Partner Panacea 14 2,258 06-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Pandapanda
  tormented soul MadMonkè 1 763 03-13-2012, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Elixir
  tormented soul MadMonkè 3 995 03-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Last Post: MadMonkè