49 y/o woman in the asexual spectrum that want to love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mari1969

Reaction score
Hi I’m a 49 y/o woman that has a lot of love and care to give and recive but in a sexualised world  is very difficult to find THAT man.
I’m honest, clean, don’t use drugs or alcohol, debt free, don’t need a man for financial issues. I for my have children or parents to carry on. I have worked my whole life, I would by to the school, I have a normal body but my SIN is that I have a very low libido.
I very frustrating that all the good things that I have for give are rejected.
I feel very lonely, not having someone to share the daily dinner, the spoony sleep, a song, a trip, a walk.
I “throw the bottle “ to the thousand million men in the world and maybe one give value to what I have for offer.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure its possible to find companionship for hugs, having dinner etc without a sexual relationship

mari1969 said:
Hi I’m a 49 y/o woman that has a lot of love and care to give and recive but in a sexualised world  is very difficult to find THAT man.
I’m honest, clean, don’t use drugs or alcohol, debt free, don’t need a man for financial issues. I for my have children or parents to carry on. I have worked my whole life, I would by to the school, I have a normal body but my SIN is that I have a very low libido.
I feel very lonely, not having someone to share the daily dinner, the spoony sleep, a song, a trip, a walk.
I “throw the bottle “ to the thousand million men in the world and maybe one give value to what I have for offer.

You look like the perfect mate to me, but I am in a situation, I am writing this, as I see right through the fine print, stay positive, you are a treasure, some day your prince will come along, DO NOT SETTLE, DO NOT UNDER VALUE YOUR SELF. You are a prize.
Now change the title of this post to Princess looking for Prince

Please do not forget there's a difference between a low libido and being asexual.

mari1969 said:

HI I M 33 Y/o Man, from india, do you want to make friend initially.

mari1969 said:
The hope to find someone if you are asexual is inexistent.

Not true, I'm currently writing this while laying next to my boyfriend. I'm graysexual too.

Latest posts

Back