What is your favourite day of the year?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

Mine is today! The first day of day light savings. It feels like a fresh start, lighter nights, summer on the way. It has always been my favourite day of the year. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, Easter etc, but holidays and birthdays can be very depressing when you have no one. So what is your favourite day?

I'm not sure that I have a favourite day. Halloween would be right up there, but I also love Christmas. October is my favourite month, so let's say a day in October sometime - the weather is getting cooler, the trees are beautiful, there's a wonderful earthy smell in the air and I love the cozy and peaceful feeling of that time of year. It's a time for reflection and inward-thinking and creativity for me (and yummy home-cooked baking!) Plus I can look forward to snow!

ringwood said:
I'm not sure that I have a favourite day. Halloween would be right up there, but I also love Christmas. October is my favourite month, so let's say a day in October sometime - the weather is getting cooler, the trees are beautiful, there's a wonderful earthy smell in the air and I love the cozy and peaceful feeling of that time of year. It's a time for reflection and inward-thinking and creativity for me (and yummy home-cooked baking!) Plus I can look forward to snow!

October is my favourite month in Florida, but for different reasons. We made it through hurricane season, the weather is beautiful and its the start of football season :)

Growing up, my favorite day of the year was the last day of school. It meant I had a whole summer ahead to enjoy.

Nowadays, I don't really have a favorite anymore. It's all the same.

TheSkaFish said:
Growing up, my favorite day of the year was the last day of school.  It meant I had a whole summer ahead to enjoy.  

Nowadays, I don't really have a favorite anymore.  It's all the same.

He! I relate.

Favorite day is every day I don't work lol.
Favorite day to come is probably going to be the day child support stops, I plan on holding a yearly commemoration as long as I can before I die.
Also going to be the day I retire. Wherever I'm working at, I play on flipping off the best and photocopying my ass on the photocopier, then sending it to all departments. Including whatever president of the company I end up working at, although he'll get a signed autograph with the picture ;-)

Latest posts

Back