The Real Callie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

I owe you an apology. You have been around here long enough to see people come and go. I like how the loaded dog called you "scratchy" but having only been here a short while I now see your dedication to sticking around. I called you some really awful things , and that's on me.

best-of-michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-meme-michael-jackson-popcorn-meme-michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-meme.jpg

You should get a law degree, because I've never known any one so invested in an argument more than the people involved

I felt strongly about some thing, I held my tongue, then I just spoke my mind...oops

TheRealCallie said:
Seahorse said:
I felt strongly about some thing, I held my tongue, then I just spoke my mind...oops

No, the comment wasn't about that.  It was going to be sexual in nature about your comment on the word tasty.  :p

Oh... My comment to you was humorous as I know you can take it. My frustration is on this site, where to contribute helpfully and where to just keep my mouth shut

Seahorse said:
TheRealCallie said:
Seahorse said:

No, the comment wasn't about that.  It was going to be sexual in nature about your comment on the word tasty.  :p

Oh... My comment to you was humorous as I know you can take it. My frustration is on this site, where to contribute helpfully and where to just keep my mouth shut

Yeah, but did you think using that word was going to help anyone in the long run?  Or calling them insane or disturbing?  Those words aren't helpful and the only thing you are likely to get back using those words toward someone is drama.  Honestly, there's not a whole lot you could say to those two that wouldn't result in being attacked, since that's the reason they posted the thread and since you don't agree with the relationship. 
Before hitting submit on whatever you type, always ask yourself how you would feel if someone said whatever it is to you.  Would you be offended?  Would you go on the defensive and fire back?  Would you be annoyed or irritated?  If the answer is yes, chances are good that you need to reword.

Well Callie. What I really wanted to say on that situation wasn't appropriate. And it just built up and eventually came out. I can't take it back and my feelings are still the same :(

Seahorse said:
Well Callie. What I really wanted to say on that situation wasn't appropriate. And it just built up and eventually came out. I can't take it back and my feelings are still the same :(

I think we've all done that before.  It happened, you can't change that, so there's really no point in dwelling over it.

The situation is a grown woman in a very bad situation and a child. I don't see it any other way :(

Seahorse said:
The situation is a grown woman in a very bad situation and a child. I don't see it any other way :(

I'm not even sure what you're talking about now. Which situation...

A situation of a rekationship that developed quickly on this site... One of the people asked for opinions, I eventually gave mine and I wish I hadn't .

A legal child...yes, a pervert who is now in a relationship with a damaged woman . its nuts and I wish I hadn't said any thing. Good night. And thanks for having me here

Latest posts

Back