Being lonely is better than this site :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like anywhere, I think you get what you put in. I'm not being mean saying that and I think it's true of anyone.
Take me for example. I am never surprised when I get harassed or attacked here, because I'm blunt as fresia and have no intention of changing that up. I feel honestly is ALWAYS the best policy and some people just don't like that. No, I'm not saying everything I say is right for any individual person, but what I post is always what I feel is best for a situation based on my own thoughts, observations and experiences. So yeah, I get harassed and attacked, but I have also met some fantastic people here that I will be friends with long after this forum.

TheRealCallie said:
Like anywhere, I think you get what you put in.  I'm not being mean saying that and I think it's true of anyone.  
Take me for example.  I am never surprised when I get harassed or attacked here, because I'm blunt as fresia and have no intention of changing that up.  I feel honestly is ALWAYS the best policy and some people just don't like that.  No, I'm not saying everything I say is right for any individual person, but what I post is always what I feel is best for a situation based on my own thoughts, observations and experiences.  So yeah, I get harassed and attacked, but I have also met some fantastic people here that I will be friends with long after this forum.

I was just trying to have a nice day, and make some one on here feel better. I get too involved. And it doesn't turn out well for me. I will go away

I find some things on here quite sad, insane, immoral. I get too involved And just need to mind my own business

Seahorse said:
TheRealCallie said:
Like anywhere, I think you get what you put in.  I'm not being mean saying that and I think it's true of anyone.  
Take me for example.  I am never surprised when I get harassed or attacked here, because I'm blunt as fresia and have no intention of changing that up.  I feel honestly is ALWAYS the best policy and some people just don't like that.  No, I'm not saying everything I say is right for any individual person, but what I post is always what I feel is best for a situation based on my own thoughts, observations and experiences.  So yeah, I get harassed and attacked, but I have also met some fantastic people here that I will be friends with long after this forum.

I was just trying to have a nice day, and make some one on here feel better. I get too involved. And it doesn't turn out well for me. I will go away

I don't think you need to go away, maybe just be more mindful of what you are writing.  Most of your posts are fine, but occasionally you tend to border on the insulting side.

TheRealCallie said:
Seahorse said:
TheRealCallie said:

I don't think you need to go away, maybe just be more mindful of what you are writing.  Most of your posts are fine, but occasionally you tend to border on the insulting side.

As do you Callie, but you have been around long enough to get away with it. I really just felt very very strongly about a disturbing situation on here, which was truly none of my business

Seahorse said:

As do you Callie, but you have been around long enough to get away with it. I really just felt very very strongly about a disturbing situation on here, which was truly none of my business

With my posts, people generally tend to take them wrong or misinterpret them because they don't want to hear what I say.  I'm not saying I disagree with what you said in the other thread, but there was likely a better way to say it without using the pedophile talk or basically calling them insane and disturbed. 
If you want insulting posts from me, you'd have to go back to my first account. If you think I'm horrible now, you should have seen me back then when I actually was lonely and angry all the time.  I'm not saying I'm perfect now and I probably have posted honeysuckle bordering on insulting, but with who I am now, that's very rare for me.

Also, I really don't understand why people think the mods protect me and I can "get away with" posting honeysuckle. Nilla does NOT protect me, she bans when it's necessary and she doesn't care who it is. Hell, the first time I was here, I'm pretty **** sure she banned me on the forum and she definitely did in chat. Sci doesn't like me AT ALL and Minus is a wild card....he's quite mysterious. So yeah, ALL of the mods have banned me at one point or another. I am NOT protected here. If I fresia up, I will be banned INSTANTLY and everyone who wants to really look at honeysuckle knows that.

ManitobaBrit70 said:
That's because you are a ***** from Hell!!!!! Get a life of your own then maybe you will be happy!

I really don't understand why people who are retaliating against something they see as bullying can't figure out that when they go too far the retaliation becomes bullying as well. Wtvr be mad. Don't however follow some one around a site and ***** at them every chance you get.

well,, we ,,here,,,y'all and myself included, are what's makes the forum. Does that sound right?

Old Dog said:
well,, we ,,here,,,y'all and myself included, are what's makes the forum. Does that sound right?

Indeed.  Can't have an active forum if no one posts.  There will always be drama, regardless of where you are.  It's up to you to post or not post, be offended or not offended, be insulting or not insulting, be coddling or blunt.  Take what you like and leave the rest.

Anger, fear, aggression, the dark side are they.
HMMMRRR!

*picture me with green ears*

I think Doctor House says it best.
"...people are *****." (fill in the blanks :D)

Latest posts

Back