Toothache.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
It is so severe, that it feels like, the main symptom is frustration and annoyance. And the toothache is just a side effect. I can't chew anything, since the pain is in the premolars. Even the tooth touches the one on the lower jaw, it makes my whole body shiver and makes me scream. I haven't slept in the last two days. 

I was so stressed that I accidentally overdosed the painkiller that I was given. I already feel so drowsy and the pain is still the same. I don't want to die, at least in this way. The dentist said that I need to complete the medication course before further steps. Still 5 more days to go.

M_also_lonely said:
It is so severe, that it feels like, the main symptom is frustration and annoyance. And the toothache is just a side effect. I can't chew anything, since the pain is in the premolars. Even the tooth touches the one on the lower jaw, it makes my whole body shiver and makes me scream. I haven't slept in the last two days. 

I was so stressed that I accidentally overdosed the painkiller that I was given. I already feel so drowsy and the pain is still the same. I don't want to die, at least in this way. The dentist said that I need to complete the medication course before further steps. Still 5 more days to go.

Same as you a couple of years ago...was advised garlic ...can be applied four or five different ways and it relieved the pain ......
Always best to check with dentist first though.....

Salt water. And not a sprinkling. About a 40-60 ratio salt to water. Swish it around for about 10-15 minutes and spit.

*Sigh...* Been there - I've suffered through 2 tooth abscesses - worst pain, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I totally understand what you're going through - did the dentist prescribe antibiotics too? That will eventually help with the pain in combination with your painkillers. Hugs...

I can relate with the pain, it's not fun.

My mouth is basically broken. I've been dealing with regular pain for at least the last decade. Half of my teeth have broken, some clear in two and others little shards. I took out one of my own wisdom teeth with a pair of vice-grips. All that because I don't make enough money to afford dental care, what with the child support and all. So for at least ten years, every time I eat i'm in pain. I know there's about not a similar pain in the world, this is coming from a man who's had chair shots and hit with 2X4's. So I feel your pain. Stay confident, it will get better once it's done.

Latest posts

Back