Do any of you know some shop simulation games?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonymousMe

Reaction score
I've just gotten an interest in them and I'm searching for some, especially if they're on consoles.  So far, I have:

1 - Fantasy Weapon Shop (PC)
2 - My Little Blacksmith Shop (PC)
3 - Shoppe Keep (PC, PS4, XBOX One) and Shoppe Keep 2 (PC) [Not released yet]
4 - Moonlighter (PS4; XBOX One; Switch) [Not Released Yet]
5 - Harvest Moon: My Little Shop (WiiWare)

Even if they're games that have some elements of shop simulation, or as secondary features, I'm still interested in them.
Do some of you know more?

I enjoy shop/tycoon kind of games too.

There's Crazy Market for PSVITA which is free but all you do is scan things.

I remember an online game where you would simulate a store but it is very old about, 2000-2005 era of online games.

Oh, someone actually responded, what a surprise.  =/
Anyway, thanks a lot for the recommendation, I'll check it out.
I don't know if it'll be a shop simulator, but I discovered a game called Little Dragons Cafe.
It was recently announced, here's some gameplay for those who are interested.
I haven't seen it yet so, again, I'm not sure if it is a shop simulator:

yes, well kind of, on steam there's a game called, "Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale"

Gameplay takes place half the time in a shop where you stock inventory or haggle over prices and the other half in a dungeon exploration mode.

Every Sims game is about buying stuff, stuff and more stuff.

bluefox said:
yes, well kind of, on steam there's a game called, "Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale"

Gameplay takes place half the time in a shop where you stock inventory or haggle over prices and the other half in a dungeon exploration mode.

Huh, that's not your typical shop simulator, it's very interesting though, I'll keep it in mind.
Thanks for the recommendation.

Latest posts

Back