i was feeling lonely before now im even more lonely, did i do somthing wrong to her ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ticaaa

Reaction score
[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]hello im 27 year old and im new here , i really need your help about this situation i met this girl at work that i realy like , she said she has a boyfriend , he has to work in another town for a while so i kept my distance . She started texting me she asked one night at around 10 pm if i wanted to hang out in her car , we talked for about 4 hours she kept talking how bad is her boyfriend and she is crying because of that but she still likes him and doesnt know what to do about him . After that she started initiating texting alot sending me pictures of her and parents which i thought that was weird because we only started talking for a couple of days . She was also talking with another coworker and i asked her if there is something going on between them and she said "dont worry its nothing we just talk and hang out sometimes , are u jealous like my boyfriend ? "[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]So after a couple of days i went to her place watched a movie we cuddled we started a tickle fight and all of a sudden she got on top of me with her head on my chest and stoped moving which was kinda weird usualy when a woman gets on top she like to lead and do stuff . I started massaging her back from under her shirt and i told her that if i cross the line she should tell me . Anyway i kept massaging her for 10 min i think , she got realy sweaty and i went with my hand on her ass from under her panties and she quickly took my hand away and said no so i didnt go further after that i went for a kiss at the end but she didnt kiss back . [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]When i was at her place she kept talking with this other coworker he tried calling her she rejected 2 of his calls the 3rd time she went to talk to him in the bathroom and i asked her again if there is something going on and she said "i told you there is nothing going on we just talk alot " Next day she found out that i asked a friend at work if i should see her considering she has a boyfriend and she got mad and said that she doesnt wanna talk to me yet after 2 days she initiated again and then we took a 1 month break after which she started talking to me again and sending me pictures of her[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]She hangs out with this other coworker alot he even went at her place i asked her about it and she said they just eat . This other coworker said he knows for sure that she broke up with her boyfriend but she says that she is still with him . The coworker liked her latest photos on facebook with heart and he then changed it to a normal like . The only one that is liking her photos with hearts is her boyfriend or ex if the coworker is right . My friend told me that she is crazy and she plays mind games and will cheat on me too if i will be in a relationship with her but i feel like im the one that did something wrong[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]i havent talked to her for a month now and its killing me[/font]

Forget about this girl.

She's the type that will do things to lead you on and she will cross the line every once in a while with no real intentions of being in a relationship just to keep you hopeful. There are a lot of them out there. They know exactly what they're doing whether they will ever admit it or not. You can catch the signs early and call them out or you can quietly move on and stop giving them any more attention. Either way there is no point in investing any more time or energy into this girl.

kamya said:
Forget about this girl.

She's the type that will do things to lead you on and she will cross the line every once in a while with no real intentions of being in a relationship just to keep you hopeful. There are a lot of them out there. They know exactly what they're doing whether they will ever admit it or not. You can catch the signs early and call them out or you can quietly move on and stop giving them any more attention. Either way there is no point in investing any more time or energy into this girl.

it just kills me inside when i see her with the other coworker i mean they are happy toghether i wish i was happy with her i though we had something real :(
i couldnt sleep eat or think properly for a while i was like a zombie 
if she and the other coworker will start a serious relationship i cant even imagine how bad im gonna feel especialy since i see them everyday at work

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, but I hope you learned something from this. She told you up front she had a boy friend, she was willing to fool around with you behind his back and also spend time with other men. Get over it ASAP.

Seahorse said:
I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, but I hope you learned something from this. She told you up front she had a boy friend, she was willing to fool around with you behind his back and also spend time with other men. Get over it ASAP.

well thats the thing i dont even know if she was with her boyfriend at that time or if she already had broken up or if she still is with him 
if she wasnt with her boyfriend then she didnt cheat , she did have a framed picture of the two of them in her apartment
she might be lying about still being with her boyfriend just so she can keep away other guys but i dont get it why keep a secret the relationship with the other coworker if there is one
he said he knows for sure that she isnt with her boyfriend anymore but when i asked her she said that she still is with him
it just makes my head hurt because i dont understand the situation

Nobody understand the situation, if she was willing to be with you / fresia she would have already done it. Leave it be, girls like this are....girls. Nothing wrong with being a girl, but seems to me that you are looking for a woman. I had a similar experience once, this girl was always talking to me about her boyfriend and bla bla and she was very "close" to me, inviting me for dinner at her place etc ( i never tryed to make out with her, cause of my insecurities ). However after a week of talking about her boyfriend i got bored i started to avoid discussions on this stuff.

She just changed the "psychologist" doing this with another guy, and after 3 years she have changed 4 boyfriends and this guy is still with her hoping to be in a relationship someday

Unix said:
Nobody understand the situation, if she was willing to be with you / fresia she would have already done it. Leave it be, girls like this are....girls. Nothing wrong with being a girl, but seems to me that you are looking for a woman. I had a similar experience once, this girl was always talking to me about her boyfriend and bla bla and she was very "close" to me, inviting me for dinner at her place etc ( i never tryed to make out with her, cause of my insecurities ). However after a week of talking about her boyfriend i got bored i started to avoid discussions on this stuff.

She just changed the "psychologist" doing this with another guy, and after 3 years she have changed 4 boyfriends and this guy is still with her hoping to be in a relationship someday

i would have done anything to make her happy its too bad
i dont know what she sees in this other coworker

ticaaa said:
Unix said:

I know the feeling cause im a very helpfull person, is just that unless you are already in a relationship the "have done anything to make her happy" won't get you anywhere if you are aiming to get in relationship with that girl. She will consider you needy ( which is true ) and you will get friendzoned. Nothing wrong with friendzone, maybe your friendship will spark your life, maybe she will become your best friend ::D and don't ask her of her relationships, if she is dating that coworker is fine, don't judge her

And she sees something for sure in that coworker :p

Unix said:
ticaaa said:
Unix said:

I know the feeling cause im a very helpfull person, is just that unless you are already in a relationship the "have done anything to make her happy" won't get you anywhere if you are aiming to get in relationship with that girl. She will consider you needy ( which is true ) and you will get friendzoned. Nothing wrong with friendzone, maybe your friendship will spark your life, maybe she will become your best friend ::D and don't ask her of her relationships, if she is dating that coworker is fine, don't judge her

i guess he is more charismatic , he makes her laugh more he is always with her 
the only thing im juding her for is why did she even start something with me if she likes him so much
they were hanging out 2 months before anything happened between me and her
i wont even say hello to her anymore i will ignore her completly

ticaaa said:
Unix said:
ticaaa said:
Unix said:

the only thing im juding her for is why did she even start something with me if she likes him so much

She might be just using you as a "relief" cause she have no one else that listen all her complaints, a harsh truth. Ofc i don't know if this is the case, maybe she like you, who knows. Maybe she want you as a friend. Don't ignore, say hello just don't talk about her boyfriends and relationships, threat the thing as something of little importance. Joke on it ::D

However don't take my words for true , i aint a expert on relationships lol Maybe someone else is more qualified to talk about this stuff here

Unix said:
ticaaa said:
Unix said:
ticaaa said:
Unix said:

She might be just using you as a "relief" cause she have no one else that listen all her complaints, a harsh truth. Ofc i don't know if this is the case, maybe she like you, who knows. Maybe she want you as a friend. Don't ignore, say hello just don't talk about her boyfriends and relationships, threat the thing as something of little importance. Joke on it ::D

However don't take my words for true , i aint a expert on relationships lol Maybe someone else is more qualified to talk about this stuff here

well if she want someone that listens to her wouldnt it be logical to break up with her boyfriend and just drop it with the coworker aswell because they dont listen to her problems
at least that what i would to if i was in her place

The only thing that i'm sure about is that there is no logic in this relationships stuff

kamya said:
Forget about this girl.

or like it happens often, lots of girls tend to find a shoulder to cry on in their guy friends, while not realizing (or realizing and still doing it) that men think differently. dont b that shoulder to cry on.. you will just end up hurt while getting blamed dat you made it weird..

They 100% know what's going on in these situations.

[youtube]t9QOQNcpuiA[/youtube]
[youtube]OuHMdbBcMb4[/youtube]

He has a pretty crude way of putting things but there is truth there.  :p

kamya said:
Forget about this girl.

I agree with kamya. Not to say this girl is a bad person, but girls like this are a waste of time. They like the attention. They like having admirers. If you stop paying her attention she will try to draw you back in. I wasted so much of my life on girls like this.

Latest posts

Back